Chapter 29: "Is it something Cinnabon can fix?"

AN: well..you can thank Banana_tree for this chapter. She helped me a LOT and already knows half of the plot of this chapter already. This goes to you, banana!

Happy Reading

+++

James POV-

I wasn't able to fully shake myself of the situation I was in the few minutes before. Taking a brave yet shaky breath, I got up from the dark lounge. I knew it wouldn't work. I knew it couldn't be a secret for so long. I had hoped I'd get away before Greta Levine would find who I am, the both of me, and hate me forever, but that fantasy wasn't seeming to be coming true.

Opening the door, I had felt my heart race. What if the stewardess was still there, waiting for another round? I seemed to become paranoid of everyone around becoming her. The way she threatened Greta and the Martin's was beyond frighting. If she was under the influence of who I had suspected, they were in trouble.

Walking just as quickly as I had done getting here, I raced back to the sanctuary of Greta Levine. Lucky for me, she wasn't there yet and was just coming back from her Sweets trip, carrying a white paper bag with the 'Cinnabon' logo on it.

"Hello there!" Greta exclaimed, cheerfully as she plopped down on the bench in sync with myself.

"Hey..." I breathed out. Greta's head tilted slightly in curiosity.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, just not feeling well."

"Is it something Cinnabon can fix? I bought a big one just in case you wanted to share." She gave me a warm smile and it seemed like all my problems from before were gone. The butterflies knocked my stomach around in a good way than what was given before.

"You're not going to give up until I eat this...high blood pressure inducer, right?"

"Yup! Now try it, or else." They way she threatened me, I knew it was a joke, but it reminded me of the stewardess. The tumbleweed in my mouth churned as a weak smile spread across my face.

"Alright, you win." I tried to joke. Pulling out a ginormous cinnamon roll, she pulled a part of it off with the black plastic fork.

"Here. It's a life changer, I promise."

"And if I don't like it?" I challenged.

"Then... I'll watch a Horror Movie without putting a pillow in front of my face or something."

"I don't want to torture you! That's way too hardcore." I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes.

"It's a big deal for me! Now hurry up, I'm getting impatient." She handed me the fork again. I tentatively took the plastic utensil in my fingers and teasingly moved it to my lips in slow motion. Greta was hanging off the edge of her seat with every small move I made. You could see the impatience in her eyes and the grin on her face widened. "Ah! You butt!" She exclaimed as I burst out laughing, bringing the fork back down.

"Fine, fine. You win, see?" With a swift motion, I put the pastry on my mouth. Her eyes widened.

"So...?" Greta said as I immediately put it in my mouth. She didn't give me time to chew. As I put a finger to signal her to wait, I chewed it frantically. Greta leaned in closer with curiosity.

"It's pretty good. Still tastes like a blood pressure inducer...but none the less good." I said after a while, giving in to her excitement.

"Yes!" Greta jumped up from her seat and put her fists in the air. Maurice and Lawrence's gaze, along with the rest of the airport was fixed on the crazed woman in front of me. "Sorry, I get loopy when I'm tired."