Chapter Seven- "Plans are for the weak"

Picture didn't show up, sorry bout the notification

AN: ITS HAPPENIIIIIIIIING SHERLOCK SEASON FOUR YAAAS! I cried when I watched the teaser, not even joking. My family thinks I'm strange now for crying for a TV show.

I was watching Sherlock with my family and started crying when Sherlock fell, even though I already had seen that episode, like Sherlock has controlled my brain and now I'm obsessed with something I didn't want to watch to begin with! Lawd help me.

Oh and Happy Reading!
+++
Watson POV-

Sherlock didn't wake up for hours. I had been waiting doing random things around the house. There wasn't much. At all. I cleaned the part of the house I could touch, but that was very small part since Sherlock has piles of everything everywhere.

I lazily walked to the window. I sighed, not taking a seat.

"I wonder what's keeping Sherlock asleep so long?" Mrs. Hudson asked from the kitchen, making the usual coffee.

"He did look pretty tired yesterday." I nodded, looking out the one of the two windows. "And soaked." I added.

"Why on earth would he be wet?" Mrs. Hudson brought out my coffee, the other mug sitting by the stove. I took hold of the handle.

"That's what I was wondering." I mumbled, taking a slow sip of the hotter-than-expected coffee my face contorting as I did so.

"Well, John, you should do something besides wait for him to wake up. Even though we all have questions." She went back to kitchen.

"Yes, but what all is there to do?" I asked. Mrs. Hudson shook her head and sighed.

"I don't know, John! Something."  She continued to make breakfast for us.

I sighed in boredom and defeat, and walked over towards the laptop. If anything I could check my blog. When I flipped open the laptop, it already flickered to life.

Sherlock must have forgotten to turn it off when I had yelled at him for stalking that innocent girl.

We checked, she's not a criminal, good, now we needed to move on. If Moriarty got in jail, we could contact his family. I'm sure she's family.

Totally 100% sure...ish.

I typed in the password, and the search browser screen came up with Facebook. We don't do Facebook...but that Greta girl did. Darn you, Sherlock! He sneaked his research!  Right under my nose!

I was about to click out of it, in frustration, when something caught my eye and quickened my heart beat. I gasped out loud.

"Oh, God."

Mrs. Hudson was in the kitchen still but rushed over when she heard me.

"What is it, John?" She wiped her hands on a cloth.

Realizing she wouldn't be as shocked as I would, I told her it was nothing.

"It doesn't seem like nothing?" she crossed her arms.

"Oh, it just surprised me, these two." I said, indicating the marriage proposal picture. Sherlock must have seen it, but I was still confused. This entire story is just confusing, going two places in the same direction, but two immensely different locations.

"Bad surprised, or good surprised." She tilted her head. "You aren't making any sense, John Watson!" She scolded me.

"Just come look at the picture, then you'll leave me alone?"