Chapter 30 ♥ King of BO$$E$ Part 1

Start from the beginning

I started tapping my pockets looking for my cell phone the whole time feeling watched, it was weird, like I could feel the persons eyes analyzing me from head to toe taking in every detail... only one person ever looks at me like that.

I turned around finding him there. iPhone to his ear as he sat on top of the all black Benz jeep. A white tee covered his upper body, while Levis and red timbs adorned his lower half. The spark in his eyes and the one of the diamond studded rollie on his neck was one in the same. The niggas stood around the car were dressed in all black drawing my attention to the three other benz trucks lined up behind the one he was sitting on.

He looked just like the boss we both knew he would be one day, a king in his own right. I felt out of place on this island in my white and gold PINK sweat suit and ugg boots. He nodded towards me, motioning for me to come to him.

I walked to him, eyes looking at anything but him and I watched as all the boys diverted their eyes away from me, making sure not to make eye contact... how predictable.

When I reached him he grabbed by bags out of my hands sitting them down on top of the hood beside him while he was still on the phone. "Yea, yea, gimmie like," he licked his lips letting his eyes fall over my figure again "Like a hour."

He hung up the phone, putting it in his pocket "Welcome to the jungle baby girl." he pulled me to him leaving a heated kiss to my lips, letting his hands fall to my hips. He pulled away only to run his thumb across my bottom lip. "Sooo, I gotta do somethin real quick, you gone have to go kick it at the spot for a minute." I pulled away from him putting my hand on my hip.

"You think you about to just drop me off out here somewhere, by myself? Nigga have you lost your fuckin mental? Act like you know who I am." for the brief second the men standing around us let emotion cross their faces they looked amused by the way I talked to him, giving away the fact that he doesn't get talked to like that around here.

"I missed yo smart ass mouth, but first off I don't want you out here around dese niggas, that's why I brought you out here in the first place. You move too fast and I'm tryna keep you outta trouble. And second," he reached around pulling the cz p01 out the back of my sweat pants "You already out here slippin' and I cant have that," he pulled me towards him tucking it back into my pants but on the side of my hip "Act like I taught you better." I looked at him through narrowed eyes, I hate when I get treated like I'm less than in this game because I'm a female.

"So do I need to change first or is my outfit appropriate?" I tilted my head to the side watching as amusement swirled through his eyes.

"Fuck it, let me give you the grand tour.... take her bags back to the spot and don't touch none a her shit," he said looking at them before he looked back at me pulling keys out of his pocket and hopping off the hood of the car "You tryna drive?"

I snatched the keys out of his hand, letting myself into the car. He shook his head walking around to the passenger side and getting in. I started up the car, listening as it came to life. "Buss a U right here then make a left." he leaned his seat back far and I watched in the rear view mirror as the other three trucks followed closely behind me.

"Who are they?" I asked while he rolled a blunt, barely paying attention to the motions of his skillful hands as his eyes were glued to me.

"Don't even worry about them, that's the yardie. While you here they just yo security guards."

"I don't need security," I said making a left just like he said driving down the narrow street.

"Fuck I look like lettin my baby just be out here open?" he lit his blunt and the snoke that it emitted into the air was stronger than anything I've ever smelled in Brooklyn before.

"Yea, whatever, where Im driving to?"

"The dark side of Kingston,"

**********

I parked in the middle of the street, seeing things in broad daylight that I haven't even seen on the darkest night in the bricks. It was little kids with machine guns hanging from their necks, aiming them at any car that drove by, girls in barely underwear walking up and down the street, the block is hot would be a understatement.

"You nervous my island girl? Say the word and I can have you on the beach with ya feet up in thirty minutes," he pulled the keys out of the ignition "But if you wanna really wanna hang, Imma bout to show you what bosses really do."

************

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!

HASSAN IS TO THE SIDE ♥♥♥♥♥