Fear - Kuroo Tetsurou

Start from the beginning

The said two were obviously offended, she could tell just by looking at their sudden furrowing of eyebrows. "They aren't here to cheer for me. They're here to help me with... business." Fukuda responded conceitedly.

"Yeah because obviously you can't handle a one versus one that you actually need to ask your cheerleaders here for help."

And that was the final blow. Unfortunately for her, Fukuda was a short tempered boy. "Why you little–"

She saw him raised his fist and immediately shut her eyes, braising herself for impact. Seconds had passed and L/N's face was still undamaged and she even had time to wonder why his fist still wasn't meeting her face before she opened her eyes. Her E/C orbs widened at the sight before her.

Kuroo was holding Fukuda's fist, preventing it from hurting her. "Are you seriously going to hit a girl?" Said Kuroo. The intensity and darkness in his voice suddenly increased which for the first time, sent chills down L/N's spine. Fukuda was speechless, his body trying it's hardest not to show any sign of fear yet his eyes were terrified.

"You." Her body tensed when Kuroo turned his head a little to look at her. "Get out of here. Now."

L/N hesitated. She didn't want to leave him or them even. She thought maybe there was something she could do to stop what was about to happen, though, she couldn't think of any possible way of helping but to call someone. And that was exactly what she did.

She ran as fast as she could, leaving the four horsemen of the apocalypse. The H/C went to the nearest part of the school from the back building which was the soccer field and found the only adult who was currently in there, the soccer team coach. She quickly told him about what happened and followed her back to the back building.

When L/N got back though, the situation got worse than she expected. She watched as Fukuda's friend held both of Kuroo's arms, preventing him from moving as Fukuda punched the blackette on his stomach which made him groan in pain.

After about five seconds, coach Amari finally caught up. "Hey! What the hell do y'all think you're doing!?" He said, almost growling, making the two boys release Kuroo's arms as his weak body fell to the ground.

"We were just– Uhm–" Fukuda paused as he tried to think of something, something that could get them out of the trouble he started. Though, sadly, he isn't really a brainy dude. "Run!" He shouted to his friends, causing the three of them to dash away from the coach.

"Come back here, you cowards!" Coach Amari tried to catch them, giving up half way through for those basketball players were hella fast.

L/N then sat beside Kuroo who's hand was on his stomach, trying to ease the pain caused by Fukuda. His face didn't show any sign of pain though, but she could tell he was just trying to act as if he was okay. "Kuroo-san, we should take you to the infirmary." She said.

Coach Amari then spoke as he approached them. "Unfortunately, the infirmary is already closed. The nurse left early."

L/N sighed in frustration, frustrated both at the nurse for leaving early and the bad timing.

"Do you kids want me to call your parents?"

"No!" Kuroo immediately spoke. "No parents. Just– I can take care of myself."

"... Fine. But the faculty will hear about this. L/N Y/N and Kuroo Tetsurou, yeah?"

Y/N nodded nervously before Amari spoke again. "The dean will probably be seeing you two and those three bastards tomorrow or any day this week. It's late, go home. I have to check my team." He said then jogged away from Y/N and Kuroo who were still sitting on the ground.