Wild - Iwaizumi Hajime

warning: sexual-ish content (nothing extreme dw)
-

"Have sex... with me, Hajime." You said in between hiccups as you wrapped your arms around your boyfriend's neck, causing him to blush intensely.

"Do me, please. I... want you." You then sat on the ace's lap while seductively staring at his eyes.

"Y-Y/N, you're drunk." He managed to respond, feeling extreme heat cover his whole body.

Should've not let her come to that party. Iwaizumi thought as he leaned against the couch of your apartment with his elbows to avoid more contact with a very, very drunk and horny you.

To him, you were the sweetest and most innocent girl he have ever met. Yet the wildest one when drowning with alcohol. He knew this was going to happen. The last time you got drunk, you stripped almost half of your clothes in front of him saying that it was too hot.

Iwaizumi was rather shocked when he first saw this side of you. It drove him wild. But being the gentlemen he was, the wild haired only helped you change into a more comfortable clothing and turned on the air conditioner. Of course he saw you in your underwear. So let's just appreciate the efforts he made to hold back a 'hard suffering'.

"Hajime..." You called softly yet sexily as you held his hand, intertwining it with yours, making him lose a bit of balance. "I like your fingers. They're so... long." You then moved your mouth closer to his ears and whispered. "I want them in me."

And that was it. The ace's face turned even more red than ever. Then, you felt something poke your leg. It was hard.

You gave him a cheeky smirk, knowing what that thing was. Damn that must've hurt though.

"Y/N..." Your boyfriend groaned, turning you on a little. You were surprised when he suddenly sat straight, making you do the same, your arms still wrapped around his neck. "I'm not gonna take advantage of you just because you're drunk." He said seriously as he stared into your E/C orbs.

The poky feeling on your leg slowly disappeared, making you chuckle. "You really are a good boyfriend, Hajime." You slowly laid your head on his chest as you felt your eyes getting heavier.

Iwaizumi then noticed this and didn't hesitate to pick you up and put you in your shared room. He gently laid your exhausted body on your bed and sat down beside you who was now peacefully sleeping.

The wild haired then brushed pieces of your H/C hair off your face as he looked at you in awe. How does one cute girl turn into something sexy and wild with just a couple glass of alcohol? He chuckled.

God, I love her.