Thanks Bastards - Kageyama Tobio

[requested]
———

"A-Are you butt dialling? Because I swear that a-ass is calling me!" Kageyama's voice was heard throughout the whole gym.

The setter's words made your eyes squint and your brows furrow in confusion. "Tobio..." You said, finding the right respond. "Is that a... pick up line?"

You could hear Tanaka and Noya laughing from a afar, making your innocent boyfriend blush even harder. Your confusion then was replaced with nervousness as you glared at the two idiots, causing them to stiffen.

You then again turned your attention to the blushing mess in front of you. But now he wasn't the only blushing mess in the room. "Tobio." You called him.

He turned to face you when you suddenly cupped his face and tiptoed to press your lips against his. Kageyama froze in spot as he felt his heart pounding faster than the speed of light on his chest but eventually kissed back after a couple of seconds.

Good thing the third years weren't there yet or else. The kiss didn't last long though, it was still impressively beautiful and passionate for a first kiss. And yes, it was yours and his first kiss.

Once you pulled away, you stared into his dark blue orbs and blinked two times as if asking 'how was it?'. His face was still red but not as red as earlier. "Y/N..." He said and you hummed questioningly. "C-Can you kiss me again?"

His cuteness made you chuckle sweetly. "Of course. I'll give you a sweet one later though. I don't wanna give these guys a show." You then turned to face the baldie and the rawring sundah who were currently chanting. "Soy, soy, soy, soy, soy!" In a a somehow victorious manner.

——
The Day Before

"Kageyama! I dare you to tell Y/N-chan a pick up line!"

The boy flinched at the sudden words of his senpai, blushing a little at the mention of your name. He was totally confused, not to mention the shorter guy literally approached him in random by the vending machine just to tell him that.

"But why?" The setter asked.

"I'll buy you milk everyday for the rest of the week."

"I'll do it." Kageyama responded without hesitation.

The libero smirked. "Two weeks if it's a naughty one."

"G-Got it."

——

"I dare you to kiss Kageyama on the lips whenever we hear him say a pick up line!" You thought the fact that Tanaka literally dashed to your classroom just to say that was fucked up but then, you couldn't help but blush at the mention of your boyfriend's name, the thought of kissing him though made it much worse.

"Okay." You managed to respond casually.

"Eh!?"

"He's not into pick up lines. He can't even compliment me without stuttering." You said blankly.

Tanaka's lips then formed a grin which made your eyebrows raise. "We'll see about that." The wing spiker said to no one in particular.

These two cupid wannabe bastards. You gotta thank them later.