Welp it's time I confront him. I slowly lean in and kissed him. At first he didn't react which made me start to pull back but then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back into him, deepening the kiss. "You're so sexy." I said as he smiled in between the kiss. After about five minutes, we finally broke apart. "I've been wanting to do that for a minute now." he said as I low key blushed. Damn him. "Come her-" "There you two are, what happened?" Marlon said as he opened the door. I instantly snapped out of my lust filled trance. "One of you niggas bumped into the door, locking us in here. Clumsy asses." I said as I walked out to find my charger so I could charge my now dead phone, forgetting all about what just happened earlier. "Yeah, Help me with these paint cans will you?" I heard Justen ask him. He sounded a bit disappointed but I really didn't care.

  "Hey." He said trying to catch up to me. I turned around and gave him a glare, it wasn't intentional though, you just never know who's walking up to you, you know? "Never mind." he said a he held his hands up and walked away. I think I may have fucked up here. I continued my walk to the nearest outlet before resuming work. "Marlon, watch my phone, if anybody takes my shit, I'm raising hell." I said as he nodded and moved closer to where my phone was. For the remainder of my time, I avoided Justen at all cost, it really wasn't that hard to do anyway since he was helping everyone else with their things. When he did see me, our eyes would connect and he would stare at me for a few before I turned my head in the other direction. I just don't know what to do to be honest. I never had these feelings before and it's really scaring me.

  On top of that, he's my counselor. What camper has ever had a relationship with their counselor? (A/N: None of y'all freak asses better not answer that). Once I felt like I was done, I announced to everyone that I was done and that I would be leaving. Justen stopped and looked at me, his shirt now sweaty and sticking to those defined abs of his before he nodded his head at me. Once I got back to our place, I went directly the shower to wash all the sweat and dirt off of me. I couldn't help but think about Justin though and how sexy he is. I bet he has a girlfriend too, but he wouldn't have kissed me if he did. Niggas cheat everyday B. Eh, whatever, It was a one time thing. Why do I want it to happen again though? I got out of the shower before getting dressed and jumping into my bed to take a nap until later. Hopefully that'll calm me down as well as clear somethings up.        

2 Hours Later

  "Lee let's go. The show is about to start." Marlon said shaking me awake. Well damn I was out like that? "Gimme a few minutes to brush my teeth and shit as well as iron my shit and I'll be down. I said slowly rising to my feet. I walked into the bathroom and did everything I said I was before coming back to my room to iron my shirt. Once I finished everything, I walked downstairs. "Let's go." I yelled. "Nigga we were waiting for you in the first place." Marlon said as we walked out the door. "I would be lying if I didn't say I was low key hype to see this talent show" I said as we walked to the auditorium. "Hell yeah! Me too! I want to see what kinda talent these people have." Deonte said as we continued our walk. Once we finally made to the auditorium, we saw that it was already lit. The DJ was playing For Free by DJ Khaled while everyone danced and mingled. After about ten minutes of my and my boys getting lit together, they started to announce the first act for the show.

  "Ladies and gentleman, put you hands together for Kira the acrobatic from Camp Superior." the Dj said as the lights dimmed. Then a girl came slowly descending from the air. Giving cirque du soleil a run for their money I see. Once she landed, she did a 3 back flips before landing on a guy's head. Consider me impressed. Can she do all of that on the..... never mind. She ended her performance by wrapping her self in this cloth like material, swinging backstage. "That was decent!" Marlon said as we clapped. "I low key thought the cloth was gonna rip and send her ass flying." Deonte said as I laughed at him. "You foul. Praying for her downfall like that." I said still trying to hold back my laughter.