6

"So...where are you from, Jihye?" I asked trying not to act awkward.

"I am from busan,how about you? "

"Me too haha," I laughed. (Well,not the super loud laugh that the whole class would look at me)

"That's great,"she answered and start to copying the notes from the whiteboard and I did the same.  The lessons goes on and on until it's recess. Okay just great. Jihye has gone to the canteen now who's gonna bring me around the school?

"Alone?" Someone ruffled my hair, "oww...who the-" I looked up and saw....

Jungkook...

Oh well....

"Y-yah why are you here? " I asked . "To introduce my sister the school, " he grinned. "Hmm...okay" I rolled my eyes secretly.  he first brought me to the canteen where it is crowded af. On the way, we bumped into Jihye. "Omo! I am so sorry Jihye! Are you alright? " I was worried if she'd spill her food and that's gonna be embrassing af. "It's-" her smiled faded away after she saw Jungkook.

What's the matter?

Nobody spoke either.  I glanced at Jungkook and he isn't speaking at all. Even Jihye. Now that's pretty awkward.  "Owhh sorry forgot the introuduction.Jihye, this is my-" before I could finished "brother" he dragged me along with him leaving Jihye behind. As we reached the rooftop, I released myself from his grip. "Yah,what's wrong with you? You can't just simply go wihout saying anything! You should just at least said you had to go or something!"  I yelled at him. I know I got no chills but who cares anyway?  Leaving wihout telling is a very rude manner.

"Then? How'd you became friends with her?" He said in a cold tone. Tbh,that really scares me. Him being cold just doesn't suite him at all. "She was my seatmate. Why are you being so cold to her? What did she did wrong?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "That has nothing to do with you,just stay away from her," he turned his back and started to walked away.

"What if I don't? " I asked.  He stopped his pace and glance at me but then he turn back and continue to walk away leaving me alone in the rooftop. Now who's gonna introduce me to the school?

Aishh I'll just look for the information desk then.

+++around 2 hours later+++

"Alright school's dismissed," miss.wonhwa announced.  All the people in class were cheering and some giving high five to each other. Oo-kay.....

"Hey Jihye," I waved to her as I saw her waiting for her car. She smiled and waved back at me.  "What's up just now?" I asked. "Huh?"

"I meant.....you and my brother...you guys know each other already? "

"Umm...." before she could finished the answer,ahjusshi has arrived,  yes,the driver.  All the students were whispering and gossiping.

Girl 1:"I didn't know jungmi was really rich..look at the car. The way how the driver opened the backseat door for her, "

Girl 2:"I know right! I am so jealousss!"

Girl 3:"Wait isn't that Jungkook oppa? Why is he sitting next to her in the car??!"

Girl1:"WHATTT?? ARE THEY DATING??"

I ignored them and pulled out my phone to text eomma.

_______________________________________________________________________
Eomma♡

Annyeong  eomma!  How are you doing there? Is everything

alright?

_______________________________________________________________________

*message not received*

A/N:Ello mai dear readers^^ here's da new update for yall. Do share,vote and comment hehhe! Don't forget to follow for more update kamsamhanida😍😍💘miahnae if there's any grammar mistakes or spelling erors! >. <