3

"H-hi..."I awkwardly said and stood up from my seat. "Miahnae,
Jungmi-ah...did I inter-"

"Ani..! You didn't interrupted me haha...is there anything?"

He took a long stare at my face which creep me out. Ok,he was
Kinda hot..wait what did I just said??!

"Oh yea..my friends had a birthday party today^^ You coming right? " he scratch his back neck shyly. I nod as he told me to get ready.

Okay...first thing first... I placed a little bit of blush,concealer, foundation...I want to look good for his friends hahah

"Last step...chapstick..there you go!" After I done my makeup,I went outside and climbed into his luxury car. "Here..wear this.." he gave me a mask. I gave him a confused look and accepted it. "I do not want paparazzi to recongnize us,"
"Oh...I see...wait..are you famous?"
"Of course I am,now let's get in the building, shall we?"

I nod.

The car stopped after about 30 minutes of ride. We arrived into a big building, I gasped in surprise as I got out from the car. "This is our company,Bighit entertainment" he said, leading me inside.
I looked around the surrounding and to be honest,it's so big and clean. There are some staffs passing by us, some were greeting us and some were calling me names.

"Bitch.."

"Who the fuck is that girl?"

"Probably a slut," said the girl who looks more like a slut.

I shrug it off and continue following him behind. Well..they're trainees I guess..? But so what? I caught Jungkook giving them a look and the slutty trainee quickly look on the floor turning as red as a tomato.

He's not even smiling at you,slutty ass girl....so stop acting like he likes you :"))

I said inside my head so no one will hear me. Not long a while,we arrived into a dorm where there are 5 handsome guys standing next to the table.

Wait..did I saw them somewhere? But where?

"Annyeong,you must be Minhee,our maknae's sister right?" Said the guy who has a face of a prince. "Jungmi," Jungkook corrected him. "Ah..miahnae...jeon jungmi is it?" The guy did an eye smile.

"Ne..." I nod and took my sit on the couch. "I'm Kim seokjin,you can call me Jin oppa..I'm aslo known as the oldest here and the prettiest-" "You're not even pretty," said a guy with oranged hair. He look familar...wait..Hoseok??! I saw him in the mv of blood sweat and tears! Omo!!! *starts squealing like a fan girl*

"H-hoseok oppa...?"I sturred in a shocking tone. "That's right!" He smiled rightly like a sun. "Omo! You guys must be BTS if I'm not wrong!" I gasped and my eyes were as wide as a tennis ball.

Omo....its really them...

"It's Taehyung birthday party today,would you like to give us a help,dongsaeng? " Suga smiled friendly. "Ne!" I accepted the offer,well...its not that they're my favourite idols so I accepted to gave a help,It's I would rather help than just sitting there doing nothing because I'm going to die of boredom xp

+++After 1 hour+++

We're done doing our suprise which means the birthday boy is going to come by any minute. "Shhh..guys..!he's on his way now! Quick,hide!" Hoseok whispered as he ducked us down. I had no idea where to hide to I hid myself under the table. Then I reliaze...there was someone. "Omo! Gwenchanayo, Oppa? I thought you were a-" the boy quickly covered my mouth wth his small baby palm. Well,actually I thought it was Jungkook but...Jungkook doesn't have small hands,does he?

"Shhh...over here.." He pulled me closer and now I'm sitting on his thigh area. His hot breathe travels to my neck.

Omo...otteke..?

I could feel his toned abs pressing on my back. Yup,he's backhugging me because the place way too small. Then I heard a door clicked open,lights turn on and I quickly released from his grip and greet the birthday boy together with the boys. The boy that I was hiding with is...

Jimin....

Omo! He used to be my bias in bts! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

The birthday boy was Taehyung. Heh,he look so cute tho\^-^/

"Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da,
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da,
sarang ha neun Taehyung-ssi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!"

The birthday song ended with a loud cheer and applause. "Congratulations,hyung! You're finally 21!" Jungkook gave him a hug and he accepted it. "Aishh..you..." Taehyung laughed and his attention went to me.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

"saengil chukah-haey-yo, Taehyung oppa..?" I quickly gave a bow. "Aishh..don't have to be so polite^^ you're making me feel like I'm scary :"((" he pouts sadly. "Hahaha...ne.." I scratched my neck and blushed.

"Since..its my birthday today..." he began to announced. "Oh no! Not againn! " Jin laid his forehead on hid own hand. "I hope it's not the same-" before Jimin could finished, Taehyung continued his sentence. "I'll get to do anything I want because I'm the king here," he smirked at me evily.

Goshh...is it the byuntae stuff? Better not to be...

The 6 boys groaned grumpily.

"Can't we just have something new? It's so boring and I think I'm going back to sle-

"Stay.Here. There's nothing new," Taehyung shushed Suga and suga pushed his hand away. "Whatever," he surrendered with both of his hands on the air. "Who shall we starts with?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung and the boys pointed at him. "Why me again?!" Jungkook groaned.

"Because you're the maknae!" Namjoon shouted happily.

"He's right!" Jin shouted followed by hyungs of Jungkook.

"Fine...what can I help you,your majesty?" Jungkook said sarcastically at Taehyung as the other of us burst out of laugh. "Do aeygo^^" Taehyung command and we start to cheers and giving claps. He did as told so and to be honest...

He was really funny ×~×

Namjoon rolled the big dice and whoever it lands on,the person is next. I was trying to run away but then me and Jimin accidentally bumped into each other and the dice landed on us. "Jungmi and Jimin are next!" Jin annouced and dragged us in front of Taehyung,who's like sitting on the throne.

"Well...I dare you guys to...." he starts to smirk again.

"Both of you...outside..until the game ends..." with that he smirked.

So this is what he means earlier when he smirks.

A/N: Hey guyss! What's up! Sorry for the late update tho T T btw have you guys heard about the new song by twice called "TT"? You should really check it out,it was daebak! Jihyo unnie is sooo beautiful and Daehyun is soo cute in the bunny costume! 😍😍hehehe spolier alert;-; don't forget to share,vote and comment it would mean so much to me♥