2

++++The next morning++++

I was awake by the bright light from the sun. The curtain was opened and I felt eomma shooking me."Yah,Minhee..wake up..."she whispered near my ear. I quickly got up from my bed and start doing my usual morning routine after I remember today is the day I become someone's sister.

Fake biological sister.

I don't miss anyone here except for eomma and Minyoung. They're both the only person I love most in my life. Of course, I wish I could bring them with me and we can have a peaceful life together...

I went downstairs and was greeted by a nice smell of breakfast. "Goodmorning Minhee/Good morning Unnie!" Both of them greeted me at the same time. "Morning eomma,morning Minyoung," I smiled and take my seat in between them. "Where's him?" I asked. Yeah,I do not want to call him "appa" because it reminds me of the time when we were a happy family which makes me sad when I think about it now.

"He hasn't come back yet,Minhee-ah..hurry eat your breakfast now before he gets back.." Eomma said calmly but I could see sadness in her eyes. "Eomma..I don't want to leave you either..." I held her hand as she shook her head and force a smile. "You have to, Minhee....be a good girl..." "but eomma-" I was interrupted by the sound of a car honking. "Unniee...they're here!" Minyoung cried and gave me her one last hug. Three of us hug together and I went out of the house.

"Wait...minheee.." eomma stopped me so I turn back and smile. "What is it..?" "Take care of yourself too..please be nice to your brother araso? Don't forget to text me when you arrived." "Don't worry,eomma..I'll..." I waved my hand at them as i climbed into the big black van and they waved back.

The further I went, the more painful I felt. It is so hard to give up on someone you love....a few tears were streaming down to my cheeks but I just wipe it off with my sleeve. Slowly..I drifted into darkness...

+++few hours later+++

"Ms.Jeon..we're here now,"someone shook my body. I woke up in an unfamiliar celling and reliazed that I fell asleep in the car. "M-miahnae..I fell asleep justnow.."a man wearing a sunglasses and a suit(who woke me up) wave his hand, signalling me to come with him. I jumped out from the van and found myself standing outside a big and beautiful house.

IT WAS MY DREAMHOUSE!

It has a luxurious and modern look.Omo,I really wish I could buy myself a beautiful house one day! "Please enter,"the man said leading me into the house.

Is him Jungkook's assistant?

I did as told so. When I step in the huge living room,I saw a boy who look around my age. He is tall and kinda goodlooking I guess...? "Mr.Jeon,your sister is here,"His assistant bowed. "Annyeong..I'm lee minhee, your sister" I gave a slight bow to him."You may go now," Jungkook smiles to his assistant and he gave one last bow and went out. "Nice to meet you,minhee.."he hug me after his assistant had left. It was awkward as first because he is not related to me at all but I had to keep an act.

"You too,oppa"I slowly hug him back and it was still...

Awkward....

"Do you want me to bring you around the house?" He broke into silence and released from the hug. "Yes,please.."
"Come this way,"

I followed him and as I went pass some of the rooms,they're pretty big. Bigger than my old bedroom hah. He lead me to a big beautiful bedroom...it looks...like a dream... "Omo this bedroom is really beautiful!" I gasped in suprise. "It's your room from now on,if you had any information do feel free to ask me^"
"T-thank you!"
"Anytime! Aslo from now on I'll call you Jeon Jungmi...uhmm..I had to go now..Byee!" He closed the door after that.

Jeon Jungmi?

Okay,fine...I like that name more than my old one I guess...

I changed into my comfy clothes and shorts after I am done taking bath.The room is pretty cold -.-
"Miss..." I heard a soft knock on the door. It was werid that...you know....you kinda feel like you're a princess. I opened the door and it stood a lady in her thirties.She carries a big bag and a three gift boxes.

"Ne...?"

"Annyeong Ms.Jungmi, I'm your personal helper...
You can call me Seohyun^" she gave a respectful bow.

Personal maid?

Okay.....?

"Oh..nice to meet you,Seohyun:))"

"Opps..mianhae Ms.Jungmi..I forget to give to you these," she handed me the bag and the gift boxes. It was heavy so I placed it on the table of my bedroom.

"Who gave me this...?"

"Mr.Jeon Jungkook did,"

"Ohh...I see.."

"If there isn't any problem, I'll be going. Is it okay?"

"Yes,you may go.Kamsahamnida, Seohyun!^"

She gave me a nod and smile before she close the door behind her.

What did Jungkook gave?

I opened the bag and it has about 10 clothes which I love to wear when going out. In the gift boxes, there are 1 converse high and 2 high heels which I should wear when going out or to a party

*sighs..* I'm so sorry I lie to you,Jungkook...

I put them away under my bed after admiring them and trying them on. Argghh...why do I have to be in this situation??! I tried to send eomma a text message since I had nothing to do.

Eomma♡

Hi eomma...I had arrived to his house safely...

From:Minhee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's good to hear that! How was there? Is the house big? Is him nice? Sorry for asking you so many questions,I'm just worried about you:(

From:Eomma

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gwenchna, eomma...Ne,I really like there,the house was
bigger than I expected and he is really kind^ He even bought me shoes and clothes! Don't worry about me,I'll be fine.

From:Minhee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phew...I'm relieved now :> Please take care of yourself, araso?

From:Eomma

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ne...you too

From:Minhee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeong,Minhee...I had to go to work now ;)

From:Eomma

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Araso,be careful when on the way to work eomma

From:Minhee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aishh....don't worry, I will :)

From:Eomma

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

I quickly lock my phone screen and put it under my pillow.
"Come in," I replied. The door was open and it stood there....

My fake biological brother, Jeon Jungkook

A/N:Hallooo^^ how's the update chingus? Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes if there's any. Hope you enjoy reading,don't forget to share,vote and comment! I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as I could! 😊😘