4

"Both of you...outside..until the game ends..." with that he smirked.

So this is what he means earlier when he smirks.

The guys started cheering and making teasing sounds."Hmph...
whatever.."Jimin dragged me outside which cause me to stumbled,trying to caught up his pace. Some of them start screaming like fangirls watching thier bias shirtless on the stage A.K.A Hoseok^~^ (Jk^^-a/n)

Both of us finally arrived outside. Just two of us.It was an awkward silence as Jimin suddenly hold my hand. "Your hands are cold," he said, placing it between his baby hands as he blew my hand to warm it. I stared deeply into his dark eyes,they are so beautiful.

Wait....didn't Jungkook previously said they're famous?! Omo..what if we are caught here...together and people will think the wrong thing and...and..rumours will start to be spreaded. What if...there is someone spying on us rightnow, taking photos? A saengseng fan??!

I quickly released my hand from his and stuffed them inside my
Coat's pockets. "M-miahnae...I-" His face turned to a hurt and painful expression.

I'm so sorry,Jimin. I just don't want your career to be affected.

"Don't stay too close with me,people will think of the wrong idea," I said coldly and moved about 3 metres away from him.Gawd... I felt so cruel for doing this..but in order to not ruin his career, I had no other options. "A-alright...Mi-"His sentence was cutted by mine. "You don't have to be sorry..it's not your fault,it's mine.." I said, looking away.

"B-bwoh? Wae is it your fault?"

"Nevermind....I just don't want to ruin your career...if rumours are spread all around the world...what would ARMYS thought about us?" I said softly so other people won't able to hear it clearly only two of us. "It's not the first time happened to me,whatever we (idols) do...there are always rumours...but after about 8 days,people will no longer care about it anymore," He aaid,leaning closely to my face.

Gawd...he is making me blush like crazy rightnow...

"S-still....I-" he cutted my sentence with a hug. "I want to,can't I? I'm sick on hearing girls confessing to me everyday....Once if they heard I've got a girlfriend, they'd stop^^" he smirked and was about to kiss me but I rejected his kiss and pushed him away.
"Y-yah! Think about me,think about what will people think about me! You're so selfish...of course you're enjoying watching me getting bashed-_-" I cursed him under my breathe and went inside the dorm.  I know the game is not end yet but..who cares anyway? I don't want to stay with that selfish a***hole!

Jimin's pov

I chuckled and shook my head seeing Jungmi stomping her way to the dorm.

Aish...this girl...I'm just joking and yet she's taking these too seriously tsk tsk tsk...;-;

I followed her to the dorm just in case..who knows she bumped into some strangers?  The maknae will probably killed me so..yeah...

I went inside and found Jungmi and the others siting on the couch, eating the cake. "Left me behind :(("I pouted as Jin offered me to sit next to him. "Miahnaee Jiminie hyung...."Taehyung pouted and clutch on my sleeve like a girlfriend begging her boyfriend for forgiveness which is an ew to me because we are both guys and we are not gay okay?

Aishh I think Jungmi doesn't forgive me yett T_T I released from Taehyung's grip and went over to Jungmi. "Miahnaee,Jungmi-ah..I'm just joking justnow, don't take it too seriously:(" I pinched her left cheek and she let out a yelp.

"Oppss..."

"Whatever..." she rolled her eyes and fold her arms.

Heh...so cutee-

Wait....what?

A/N:I'm back guys!  Sorry for the super late update coz I'm busy af :( please do stay tune for my next update, thanks!  Love you all 😘