JesseSprague Presents: RECRUIT

So, this is my first Wattpad Block Party, and I'll admit I'm feeling both a little shy and very honored to be here! My name is Jesse Sprague (yes I am the queen of original user names ;P ) and I've been writing on Wattpad for three years now. I've had two featured books in the first two years and was a happy little Wattpad scifi/horror writer.

But this year has been the big one for me. I was accepted as a Wattpad ambassador. Plus, I was one of the 10 winners in the Once Upon Now contest and was published by Gallery books in the Once Upon Now anthology. I was also chosen by fellow Wattpad scifi writers I adore to participate in another anthology of Wattpad Authors called NEMESIS.

If that wasn't enough for one year... my story SPIDER'S GAME won a Watty!

In honor of that, I thought I'd give readers something they've been asking for since they first met my characters Mr. Red and Allison... Their history. For those of you who've asked (and those who haven't as well, there are no spoilers here!) I've written up the story of how Ally and Red first came together back when they were innocent ;P

Please check the link for giveaways at the end of the post as I am giving away of a copy of ONCE UPON NOW !

RECRUIT

The Agency had implanted surveillance cameras behind Allison's tear ducts. Lilac eyes blinked back at her in the mirror, but Allison could not find any visual evidence of the implants. The cost of implementing technology like that must be astronomical, but Allison was worth the price.

She just needed to make Mr. Red see her value.

Allison turned, making a cursory examination of her slender white limbs

Allison turned, making a cursory examination of her slender white limbs. She practically glowed against the backdrop of the mahogany walled room with its exquisite but deep-toned bedroom set. She'd pulled the blue velvet curtains back to show a view of the city beyond, space craft occasionally buzzed across the sky, and aerial traffic drones passed the windows with their blinking lights pointed down.

I hope Mr. Red is watching. She suspected he was, given this was the day her assignment was due. He was bound to be looking through her eyes.