GavinHetherington Presents: 'Black Magic: A Little Mix Musical'

By GavinHetherington

Hi all, Gavin Hetherington here for my THIRD Block Party!! The honour is all mine; a huge thank you to Kelly Anne Blount for being her usual amazing self and the fantastic line-up she's managed to get involved.

If you don't know anything about me, I've just recently been made a Wattpad Star, I'm the writer of the Abyssal Sanctuary series among other dark tales, and I have just recently ventured into writing a musical fanfiction based on Little Mix! How I have shifted from horror to fanfiction is still unknown to me, but the fanfiction is currently ongoing on Wattpad so check it out! I love writing it.

Below is a part of the story where the girls have found a spell book, and after all four hearts have been broken by guys, they decide to cast a little black magic to make them fall in love. It's a light-hearted, feel-good story, so read the chapter below and read the rest on my profile. The music of Little Mix has been weaved into the narrative to form a unique storyline based on their biggest songs.

 The music of Little Mix has been weaved into the narrative to form a unique storyline based on their biggest songs

BLACK MAGIC: A LITTLE MIX MUSICAL

When all is lost and love is tragic, cast a spell, it's called black magic...

Leigh-Anne spun around. 'Did you guys hear that?'

'Hear what?' Jade asked as she looked back over her shoulder. The alley they had been walking down for the past five minutes was deserted. Every now and then a stray cat would pounce out from an overstuffed trash can and scare the girls. Jesy's scream was the loudest.

'These cats are driving me insane! Whenever I've passed for school, there's never been this many. It might be a sign,' Jesy said as she tried to go back on herself. Perrie stopped her.

'Seriously guys, did you not hear that?' Leigh-Anne repeated.

Perrie looked around cautiously. 'Hear what?'

'I think somebody said something, but it was more like a whisper, and maybe a group of people saying it.'

An evident chill ran down Jesy's spine as her body violently shook at Leigh-Anne's words. 'Did you really have to tell me that?'

'Strange. I might have imagined it.'

'Please don't scare me like that,' said Jesy, now tightly sandwiched in between Leigh-Anne and Jade. 'We must be crazy going to a store at this time for crazy witchy stuff.'

'It was your idea to come to this place,' Jade reminded her. 'You sure it's open?'

'It's a witch store... of course it's open! They probably get their best sales at the witching hour or something.'

Perrie brushed against something wet. She bumped into Leigh-Anne, causing a domino effect on the girls. A shriek escaped her mouth. She looked at what it was. 'Oh, it was just a trash bag. Somebody didn't put it in properly.'