HazelEyes_1 Presents: Again- Edited Version (Preview)

Hello everyone, this is my first time at the Wattpad Block Party and I'm extremely honored and privileged to be a part of such an amazing celebration. All thanks to our wonderful host Kelly Anne Blount for giving me this opportunity!

I mostly write passionate love hate stories (I'm obsessed with these!) with a touch of comedy in them. My books on Wattpad include Again, its sequel Again 2, Short Term Girlfriend and D 'N' A.

In this post, I bring to you a chapter from the edited version of Again. Incase you like it, you can head over to my profile to read the book where more revised chapters are already up and I will be posting chapters regularly!

Don't forget to check out the giveaway link at the bottom of this chapter! ;)

Enjoy!

Crawford Lane wasn't just a beautiful suburban neighborhood on the outskirts of New York City, it was picturesque as well. Each house was built as a mark of fine architecture and painted in exotic shades of different colors. The front steps leading to the lovely porches were as white and glittery as snow. The well designed fences that bordered the houses were white too.

There was a breath-taking garden area right at the heart of the Lane where colorful and exquisite flowers blossomed among the shrubbery during the spring season. During Christmas, the garden is decorated like a bride. Besides that, every street and every house in the neighborhood was flanked by an elegant green cover of trees, bushes and grasses.

Crawford Lane also had a club with modern facilities for both indoor and outdoor sports like a soccer field, basketball court, a swimming pool area, table tennis, billiards and chess. The club also hosted a library that stacked books for both children and adults. So when Stef, Adam, Josh and I weren't hanging out over table tennis, I came to the club to read in the library. Because unlike my friends, I was so not a sports enthusiast.

The boys loved basketball while Stef was into swimming. She considered a dip in the pool as the best form of exercise to keep herself fit and active so as to continue stealing Ferrero Rocher from my freezer.

So that afternoon, after a tiring day at school, Stef made a splash into the pool to relax herself while I rolled up my blue denims to my knees and sat at the edge dangling my feet into the cool waters. Stef swam like a pro in the pool wearing an orange swimsuit that suited her curvy body well. But she didn't leave me alone to get bored as we also talked about life in general, school and also about our college plans which was a difficult topic to speak about.

"Do you think we'd remain best friends once we go our own separate ways after graduation?" Stef asked quietly.

"Ofcourse we will, no matter what!" I said without a doubt, "I know our choices of colleges are completely different. You've applied for schools in the East while I've applied for the West but I'm sure we will stay strong inspite of everything."

Stef brightened up hearing that. "I'm so happy you said that, El!"

Right then, my phone beeped. I rolled my eyes seeing another 'Sorry' message from Luke. I didn't bother to reply for I was still very pissed at what he did with me that day.

"Bravo, Eleanor! I'm so glad you didn't respond to that boyfriend of yours," remarked Stef, guessing who it was. "What did he do this time? Not that I'm having troubles guessing. He surely must have been an obnoxious shit like always."

"I don't wanna talk about it ya," I said in a disturbed tone.

"Who's even telling you to? Dump that guy already. End of story."