icecrystals_ Presents: Truth or Dare Synopsis, Excerpt, & Prologue

Hey guys! It's icecrystals_ here, Aka Victoria,

I'm so thrilled to be part of this! Like, who isn't?

Thank you to Kelly for hosting another great wattpad block party. Which I get to be a part of!

This is what I will be showing you:

-Synopis

-Excerpt/blurb

-Prologue

All from my novel truth or dare.

Truth or dare, is a mystery/thriller novel about five teens who has to play a dangerous version of Truth or Dare. If not, well, they will have to pay the price.

Five teens decides to sign up for the online game of truth or dare. They play by their rules. If one of them fails they will be eliminated.

My novel is based on the game of truth or dare, it does have twists and turns to it.

Truth or dare is full of Suspense and dangerous stunts.

It will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Does anyone play truth or dare? If so, what is your favorite part about the game?

I hope you enjoy!

Now to the fun part.

SYNOPIS:

SYNOPIS:

When a simple game of Truth or Dare spins out of control, five teens has to play, it's do or die.

***

When you go over to someone's house, you have to play by their rules.

No matter what they are or what the price is, you have to pay. Even if the outcome ends in death.

"So, do you choose truth or dare?"

***

Five teens decided to sign up for the online game of truth or dare. They are unable to back out once they sign up. You gain prizes as they pass each round. But if one of them fails then they are immediately eliminated.

Truth or dare isn't the version you imagined if to be.

***

My name is Vee, I thought it was going to be a normal game of truth or dare. But i was wrong. Dead Wrong.

Truth or Dare is a highly charged debut that will keep readers in suspense from beginning to end.

***

EXCERPT:

🔯PART ONE: The beginning

Will you control the game OR will the game control you?

***

With trembling hands, I read the rest of the message. "Oh my gosh."

"What is it? "