Chapter 6

~ Jade's P.O.V ~

I woke up around nine. I wanted to go shopping for my date with Jake, yet I also wanted to try and spend some time with his sister. I walked over to the guest room she was using to invite her. I knocked on the door and waited. I knew she was awake, I could hear her talking on the phone.

" Come in! " She called out.

" Hey Jade " She said smiling as I walked in.
" Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come to the mall with me? I need to get a few things and I thought it would be a good time to get to know you better " I asked.
" Yes! Lets go now " She said excitedly.
" Lets go then " I smiled.

We both quickly got ready and then met each other downstairs. We grabbed some car keys before heading out the door.

-----

" Okay so what did you need to get? " Belle asked.
" I needed to get a nice dress and a pair of shoes " I answered.
" Ok, lets get the dress first " She replied.

We went to about twenty different store. I tried on lots of dresses but none of them were good. Just as we got to the last store, I saw the perfect dress.

" I'm going to try this one " I said to Belle as I grabbed the dress.

We walked to the change rooms. Belle sat and waited for me to try on the dress. I put it on and it was amazing. It was a black strapless dress with gems going around the waist. I walked out to show Belle. When she saw me she gasped and started applauding like a mad person.

" It's beautiful Jade and so are you " She said.
" Thanks. I'm going to get this one " I smiled.

We payed and went to a shoe stairs. Luckily it wasn't hard to find the perfect shoes that matched the dress. We payed for the shoes and then decided to keep shopping.

-------

" I had a lot of fun today Jade. " Belle said as we got home.
" I did too " I agreed.
" We should do it again some time " She smiled.
" Definitely " I agreed.

We both headed to our rooms. I put all of my new clothes into my closet and then went to take a shower. I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower. Then I decided to sing.

" Am I out of my head, am I out of my mind.
If you only new the bad things I like.
Don't think that I can explain it.
What can I say, it's complicated.
Don't matter what you say.
Don't matter what you do.
I only wanna do bad things to you.
So good, that you can't explain it.
What can I say, it's complicated. "

I kept singing util I finished the song, By the time I finished the done I was done my shower. I got out and went to my closet. I grabbed a hoodie and a pair of leggings. After I put them on I flopped down on my bed.

" I seriously wish I could shift " I complained to Jake.
" It's only been a day " He mind linked back.
" I know but it feels like its been forever! I'm a werewolf that can't shift into a wolf for three weeks " I whined.
" I know it's hard love but the second you get your stitches out you can spend the day running around in wolf form, okay?" Jake bargained.
" Only if you come " I replied.
" Deal " Jake laughed " Hey do you want to come and watch a movie? " He asked.
" Sure " I said.

I got up and walked over to Jake's room. I knocked on the door and heard a laugh from inside.

" You don't need to knock Jade " Jake called out.
" Yes I do " I said as I walked into the room.

I went and sat next to him on his bed.

" No you really don't. What's mine is yours " Jake replied.
" I don't care. I'm going to knock " I said back.
" What movie do you want to watch? " Jake asked.
" A horror movie " I answered.

I suck when it come to horror movies. I always freak out and then become paranoid for the next few weeks but i wanted to do that cute couple thing. Where 'someone gets scared and the other one protects you' thing. I know, I'm cliche and weird.

Me and Jake both agreed on watching Purge.

Halfway through the movie I got scared. I knew Jake could tell because he put his arm around me. I snuggled into his chest and tried to keep watching the movie.

" Oh and by the way, you're awesome some at singing " Jake smirked.
" You heard me? " I asked in embarrassment.
" I did " Jake smiled.

------

I had woken up the next morning in Jake's bed. I must have fallen asleep during the movie. Yet I was in Jake's room, but Jake wasn't here.

" He probably just went to get something to eat" Emma said.

I got up and walked downstairs. There - Just like Emma said - I had found Jake making some food.

" Hey " I smiled as I entered the kitchen.
" Hey. I'm making pancakes " Jake smiled.
" Awesome " I replied happily.

I sat down at the table and Jake handed me some syrup and a stack of pancakes.

" Thanks " I said with a smile.

Jake finished making his own and sat down next to me.

" Hey Jade I have a pack meeting today. Do you want to come? " Jake asked.
" Sure, why not " I replied.
" Ok, we leave after breakfast. And don't forget tonight if our date " Jake said.
" I know, how could I forget " I smiled.

I put the dishes away before running upstairs. I got ready and ran back downstairs. Jake was already waiting for me. He smiled as I walked downstairs.

" Lets go " Jake said.

We walked outside and got into his car.

" Jake, when do you become Alpha? " I asked.
" Next week. I turn eighteen and become Alpha, and you become Luna " Jake answered.
" Ok " I mumbled.

--------

We arrived a where the pack meeting was being held and got out of the car. As we walked over to the front door a familiar person stopped us.

" Hello there Jade " He smirked.

I gasped in shock but quickly got over it.

" Sebastian " I growled.

1061 words

Feel free to point out any mistakes. Just don't be rude about it