Chapter 19

~ Jake's P.O.V~

My eyes slowly opened and I woke up to see my beautiful mate sleeping.

" We need to mark her " my wolf screamed
" She's sleeping and, not yet " I said.
" She's been with us for a long time now and we haven't done it! " he yelled
" Shut up " I yelled back.
" No " My wolf snarled.

I blocked him out.

I took what he said into consideration. She has been with us for a while now.

" I'll try " I said to my wolf .

Then I blocked him out again.

~ Jade's P.O.V~

I woke up and Jake wasn't there. I looked around the room and saw a note left on the nightstand.

Hey. I had some Alpha stuff to attend to today. Also I'm taking you out on a date so be ready at 6pm

Love,
Jake

" Awww. He signed it Love " Emma sighed happily.

She loved sappy romantic stuff. Honestly, so did I.

" Yeah that's cute " I smiled.
" I wonder if mate is going to mark us " Emma said.
" I don't know. I don't even know if he wants to " I replied.
" Well his wolf does and his wolf is more dominant towards us " Emma explained.
" Either way, if Jake doesn't want to them he's not going to " I shrugged.
" Well I hope he does " Emma said.

I paused before saying something

" Same here " I replied.

I got out of bed. I was sad because Ruby left and she couldn't help me out with the date.

" Call her you idiot! She doesn't live that far from here " Emma said.
" Fine and don't call me an idiot " I replied.
" I call you whatever I want " Emma laughed.
" Shut up Emma " I growled as I blocked her out.

I walked over to the desk and grabbed my phone. I dialled the number and called Ruby.

" Hey " Ruby greeted.
" Hey. Do you think you can come over here? I need your help " I asked.
" Sure and we're going shopping for a dress for your date " Ruby said.
" How did you know? " I asked
" Jake told me " Ruby replied. " I'll be there in five minutes so be ready " Ruby added.
" Ok. See you then " I said before hanging up.

I walked to the closet and put on some leggings and a t-shirt. Then I brushed my teeth and hair and then ran outside to see Ruby. I hopped in the passenger side of the car and she drove off.

----------------

" Let's go to this one " Ruby said as she pointed to a store.

We had been to at least 50 stores already and we still haven't found anything, not even shoes.

" Ok " I agreed.

We walked in and started looking around.

" Hello lady's, I'm Olivia. Are you looking for anything in particular today? " An employee asked as she came up to us.
" We're looking for a dress and some shoes " Ruby replied.
" I have just the thing. Come to the back " Olivia said.

We followed her to the change rooms. Then I saw it. A gorgeous dress and shoes.

 A gorgeous dress and shoes