XXII - Natsu's Feeling

Jevar P.O.V

I was watching at Natsu who was making the virus. Why? I needed to focused on what was he doing, so he won't doing anything other than the virus and the antodote. But this was the few times I got his eyes on me for five seconds then back to the virus. And it was quite annoying.

"What are you looking at?" I finally asked with the irritated voice.

"Can you see I'm looking at this thing?" He answered but still got his eyes on the virus.

"Well, you're looking at me for few times. What did you look?"

"Oh that. No, just want to make you feel irritated. Did it work?" he grinned and looked at me for awhile before getting back to what he was doing.

I growled, "Congarts, you did it,"

"Thank you," he still smiling while analyzed it.

My mind wandered to an hour ago, where the blondie bandaged Ruka's wounds. Lucy.... She somehow reminded me to my mother. I could see her soft expression in her eyes. Just like my mother.

"Hey, you're spacing out,"

I flinched and denied, "No, I'm not,"

"What? It's obvious you're spacing out! Come on what are you thinking at? I wanted to know,"

"And who are you? Oh yeah, just a stranger I just asked to make the virus,"

"I'm not a stranger for you. You're spied on me before this whole things and it means you know me. You're the one that a stranger to me,"

I thought about it and hate it that he's true!

"Okay okay, just focus on what you're doing,"

"Well, I can focus even if I'm talking to you,"

I pretended not to hear him. I can't believe he's talkative! I've watched him for a whole year and still don't know that he's such talkative person. From what I saw, he's a cold person!

"I thought that you're a cold person,"

"I guess I'm not," he giggled a bit then continued talking, "If you watch carefully, I only got the cold attitude near the girls except Lisanna, because she's my childhood friend. And after a year you spied on me, Lucy came. And you know what happened next,"

"First, how did you know I spied on you for a year? Second, let me guess, you love Lucy?"

Natsu chuckled and said, "I'm just guessing. Most of my guess are true. I think I have a great intuition! Haha,"

"Okay, so how about the second question? Do you love Lucy?"

"Love? What is love like? What is love feel like? Mira once told me about it, but still, I don't get it. How do you know you love someone, Jevar?"

Was he really serious??!!! This guy just way too dense!!!!!!!

With a faceplam I asked him back, "Natsu, how do you feel when you near Lucy?"

"Is this going to answered my question or not?"

"Just answer it already!!"

He lifted his head and started looking at Lucy through the glass. Hah! I knew it! He's smiling like a child who got a candy.

"She is the first girl who gained my trust after Lisanna," he began to spoke.

"After Lisanna?"

"You heard it. Lisanna is my childhood friend, so always trust her. But Lucy, I practically know her in high school in the second grade, but she's different from any girl I've ever met,"