VIII - Lost and Found

Sorry for the long update, guys. I've been busy because of school. And next week, I'll have some test in a row and the assignment.

So, I dedicate this chapter to: @Garthola

Thank you for reading my story! xD

I hope you enjoy this chapter :D

*******************************************

Lucy P.O.V

Did I have to tell you about everything?

I quickly shook my head.

"What happened, Lucy?"

I can see Gray's worried face. I gave her a big smile so he won't get worried.

"No, just making my head a little more flexible,"

Nervous laugh.

"Hmm, I think I should go to the toilet,"

"Okay we'll wait here. Come back quickly, okay?"

I nodded and sprint to the public toilet. I saw my self in the mirror and hit my cheeks not too hard.

"Forget about it and just have fun, Lucy!" I cheered up myself.

Sighed. I never thought that it will be hurt to hear something like that again. Some bad memories appeared from two years ago. My hands were shaking. I quickly washed my face to cool me down.

"No no no, don't cry,"

I washed my face again and grabbed a tissue to dry my face.

"Smile, Lucy,"

After that little cheering up myself, I went to the place everyone is. Oh there they are! I was running to them when suddenly a huge crowded blocked my way. Great!

"Excuse me," I said while tried to move but I can't! The crowded took me away. If this happen I'm going to lose them. Noo!!

"Oh no! I'm starting to lose them. Where am I?"

Okay so the crowded took me with them to some unfamiliar place. This is bad. I'm bad at memorizing place and street, so I can't search for my friends. I knew if I search for them, I can get more lost.

"What should I do?" I muttered. Oh yeah! Cell phone! Now where did I put it. On my bag! I'm searching through all my bag and found nothing. Don't tell me that I forgot to bring my cell phone! What should I do....... I felt like want to cry....

"Excuse me, Miss, could you help us taking photo?"

I turned back and saw a blue haired guy and a red haired girl asked for a request.

"Of course!"

I took the camera from the blue haired guy and took their picture in a few shots. They looked perfect together I wonder why.

"Thank you, Miss," the blue haired guy thanked me

"No problem, Sir,"

"Hey, is that you, Lucy?"

I looked to the red haired girl. She knew me? Wait for it. I know that face.

"Erza?? Is that really you??"

I can't believe I met Erza in here! She's my old pal and I guess we didn't see each other for a few years.

"I miss you so much, Erza!" I run to her and hug her tightly.

"I miss you too, Lucy. So are you here alone by yourself?"

"No, I came here with Gray and met my two friends. Do you still remember Gray?"