X - New Encounter

This is the tenth chapter and I want to dedicate this to: @MoonSerrenity3Thanks for being a supportive reader! xD

I really appreciated all those comment, seriously :D

So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! *^*

*******************************************

Lucy P.O.V

Ever since, I've riden the ferris wheel with Natsu, I felt weird. I didn't know what was this, but I felt weird.

"Hey, Lucy, have you prepared yourself for the test next week?" Lisanna asked me when I have just got in the class.

"Well, a bit. Why?"

"Can I ask you about that lesson later?"

"Ah of course,"

This was strange. Why didn't she ask Natsu? He was her childhood friend after all? I mean they were closer and Natsu was a genius!

"Aaaaaww, thank you so much, Lucy!!!" she hugged me very tight.

I smiled and asked her, "It's okay, Lis. By the way, where's Natsu?"

Lisanna looked me with a tease look. And somehow, I felt nervous. I guarantee my face was like a red tomato now.

"So Lucy is looking for Natsu, huh? That's so sweet!!! Are you his girlfriend now?"

"O-of c-course no!!!!"

"If it's no, why are you blushing right now?"

I held my cheeks. Why did I feel so embarrassed right now????

"So, what happened between you two, in the amusement park yesterday?"

"I-"

"There's nothing happened like you thought, Lis,"

I turned my back and saw him. Natsu. Oh my!!!!! My heart raced so fast!!

"N-natsu!"

"Yo, Luce!" he grinned cheerfully.

"See?? I bet there's something happened between you both at the amusement park!"

"How many time should I tell you, Lis?" asked Natsu with a sighed and a homemade defeated look.

"I'm sure you'll fall for each other!" Lisanna pointed at me and Natsu.

"No!!" We shouted together to Lisanna and she laughed so hard.

"I'm sorry, Luce. She always been like that,"

"It's okay,"

Wooah! I think I could control myself now. I can't be like this again.

"Oh, Natsu, when will you practice for the science competition?" Lisanna asked.

What? Natsu on science competition? Well, he's a genius after all.

"I don't know. When Miss Mira called me, I'll go,"

"Do your best, Natsu!!"

"Of course I will! C'mon let's sit to our seat,"

I was quiet all the lesson. Usually I will talk to him. But when I saw he and Lisanna was talking, I realized that even if Natsu gave her trust to me, I can't be close with Natsu like Lisanna.

W-what are you thinking, Luce!!

"Hey, Luce, are you okay?" He looked to me.

I nodded and gave him a force smile.

"Don't lie, I know you're not okay. What's wrong? You can tell it to me," he whispered.

"I-"

"Excuse me, I want to call Mr. Dragneel to practice for science competition,"

"Okay, Miss Mira,"

Natsu tidied his table and he smile to me.

"Don't miss me, okay," he whispered and winked at me.

I automatically blushed. What's wrong with me????!!!

*******************************************

Natsu P.O.V

"Who was that girl, Mr. Dragneel?" Miss Mira looked me with some kind of tease looked.

"Miss, you can call me Natsu,"

"Okay, Natsu, so are you chasing that girl now?"

"Miss, why do you want to know?" I said to her with a sighed, just like I do always.

"Just curious! Hahaha! I can't believe that Natsu fall in love,"

"What is that thing?" I confused.

"You don't know what is fall in love, Natsu???" Miss Mira looked me with a shocked in her eyes.

"Well, I know that some people talking about that, but I don't really get it,"

"Is it because you're too genius?" She sighed.

"Is it a really important thing, Miss?"

"Of course it is!!! Fall in love is the best thing you've ever done. If you fall for the right one, even though you go through the problems and trials, you'll never regret to fall for her,"

That's new. I'm sure I always heard something about love. But I never heard about falling for the right person. The way Miss Mira told me, it sounded amazing. But who is the right person for me?

"Miss, how do you know who is the right person for me?"

She smiled gently.

"Natsu, you will know after you face all things with her. The sad, happy, anger, depressed, worried, etc. There's two possibilities, your feeling to her will get stronger or it will fade,"

"I want to know her. Who will I end up to?" I'm talking to myself.

"All right, Natsu! Let's practice now!"

"Okay, Miss,"

Since I heard some things about love from Miss Mira, I kept thinking about one girl. I don't know why but her face showed up when Miss Mira told me.

"Hey Miss Mira, I've waited so long, you know?"

There's a girl with a black long hair in front of us.

"Sorry, Ms. Gillians, I was picking Mr. Dragneel from his class,"

"Who is this, Miss?" I whispered to Miss Mira.

"Oh! So this is the person I will practice with! Hello, my name is Ruka Gillians. You can call me Ruka. Nice to meet you,"

"I'm Natsu Dragneel. Call me whatever you want to,"

"So Natsu, she will be your partner for the science competition. Please work together,"

I don't know. This person is new and it's a girl. (Remember about his personality that cold to girls he don't know). I'll try my best to act nice as possible as I could.

"Well, Natsu, I'm looking forward to learn from the genius of the school,"

"Nah, I'm not genius,"

"After winning about 40 competition? You said you're not a genius?"

"Well, everyone can become a genius if they want to,"

She smiled and said, "Not just in lesson, but you're genius at talking too!"

I smiled to her. Maybe this Ruka girl isn't bad at all. But of course, I should be careful.

*******************************************

If you're all don't mind, I gave an extra character. Sorry if the name are bad. I'm not good at naming people. Haha. But please enjoy!