XVII - Undenied Feeling

Hello guys! This is the longest chapter I've ever written i guess .____.
I dedicate this chapter to: @starryflames
Thanks for the dedication before, Savie-chan :3
You guys should check her stories because they're all awesome!!!

So guys, enjoy this chapter!!
********
***********************************
Lucy P.O.V

"That was so close, Lu-chan!" Levy said as we ran away from Erza and Jellal. It's true. Thank goodness he just heard what Levy said.

"Yeah. My heart was pounding so fast just then," I said as I put my hands to my chest.

"So are you going somewhere tonight, Lu-chan? It's Christmas Eve,"

"I guess I'm not going anywhere," I said giving her a weak smile. Her eyes widened, "What?? Do you have dinner with your family?"

I shooked my head, "My father is always busy, remember? Beside, he's far from here and I live alone in here,"

"Come to my house then, we'll celebrate Christmas together!"

"No! I will disturb your family,"

"It's impossible! My family know you since long ago. Beside they like you,"

"No, Levy-chan, I think I'll pass,"

"Okay, I'll be going first, Lu-chan. I want to help my mom to cook," she gave me a sweet smile and then went off.

I walked out from the school. In front of the school gate we met Natsu, Lisanna and Gray. Who are they waiting for?

"Luce!!! Come here quickly!" The pink spiky haired boy called me.

"What?" Stay calm, Lucy. Control yourself.

"You must go celebrating Christmas Eve with us! We're going to Lisanna house and eat dinner there! Gray will come with us,"

"What if I don't want to go?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Wha- you have to!!" Natsu insisted. He looked so cute. I giggled, "Okay, I'll come,"

"Beside, you don't want to be alone on Christmas Eve, right, Lucy?" Gray grabbed me to his left arms. Why so sudden-

"Lucy, wear something nice, okay?" Lisanna winked at me.

"What? I thought it's just a dinner and we could wear anything which comfortable?"

"Well, my sister doesn't want that kind of dinner apparently," she grinned and gave a peace sign with her hands.

"We have to use formal clothes?? Like tuxedo?!!" Gray asked in suprises.

As an answer, Lisanna nodded cheerfully.

"I don't like formal clothes and I get stuck with her family since long ago," Natsu sighed and pinched Lisanna cheek.

"It's hurt, Natsu!" She pouted and as a revenge, she punched him lightly. What was this feeling? Why did I get upset?

"Okay, I'll be going first, guys. See you tonight," I smiled weakly them dashing off to the street. I heard someone footsteps were getting closer to me. I quickly turned around and I saw Gray was getting ready to scared me and failed.

"Such a close!" He pouted cutely.

I grinned, "Sorry for disappoint you, Gray! But what are you doing?"

"Well, I'm gonna take you home, obviously,"

"No! You don't need to do that! You have to get ready too,"

"But it's not safe if you're going home by yourself!"

"But-"

"You went home with Natsu after all this time, right?"