The Reiji Appreciation party

Start from the beginning

Soon, Reiji was about to cum, but he felt no pleasure at all. Small tears trickled down his face as his walls tightened around Laito's member painfully. Laito let out one more loud moan as he unleased his seed deep inside of Reiji, and Reiji's orgasm surged through him like a storm. "Mmhp..." He let out one pained noise. Then Laito left.

*Time skip because I'm getting really uncomfortable with what I'm writing*

The next day, Reiji was still on the floor. What Laito had done to him had made him unable to move without pain. And it still hurt then, but food wasn't going to make itself. So he got up off of the floor and put his clothes from the day before back on.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE A FUCKING C*NT! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE A STUPID C*NT, SUCK MY DICK!" Reiji heard Subaru singing loudly with his guitar, he sighed inwardly at the choice of song.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! STOP BEING A FUCKING C*NT! SHUT THE FUCK UP! NOBODY EVEN WANTS YOU HERE!" Reiji stormed out of the room as quickly as he could and into Subaru's room. "Subaru, I am very disappointed in you. What is it that you're singing?"

"I JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW, YOU'RE A STUPID FUCKING C*NT! GO AHEAD AND RUN YOUR MOUTH PUSSY, I DONT GIVE A FUCK! YOU'RE A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! YOU'RE A STUPID FUCKING BITCH! GET THE FUCK UP OF MY DICK, GET THE FUCK UP OF MY DICK!"
"Stop singing that right now!" Subaru glared right at Reiji as if he was singing it about him, and started singing the next verse.

"PLEASE END YOUR FUCKING LIFE! PLEASE END YOUR FUCKING LIFE! I REALLY GOTTA EMPHASISE, NO-ONE CARES IF YOU'RE ALIVE! YOU'RE A FUCKING PENIS-HOLE! GRAB A DICK AND EAT IT WHOLE I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU WERE DROPPED WHEN YOU WERE JUST A FETUS THOUGH!"
"That's enough Subaru, please stop singing that bad mannered song." Reiji pleaded his youngest brother, but Subaru had other plans.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING UGLY AND YOUR FACE IS FUCKING FOUL! JEEZ YOU'RE SO SO FUCKING LOUD CAN YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH? CAN YOU... THE FUCK UP? YOU'RE A FUCKING C*UNT! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE A STUPID C*NT SUCK MY DICK!" Reiji had enough, he grabbed the guitar and walked out of the room with it, Subaru following after. "Oi! Give me the guitar back!"
"No, it is a punishment for being so rude and mannerless."
"Everything I sung was true. You are a stupid fucking c*nt and I don't care what you say!"
"If that is how you truly feel... Then I will leave you alone for the time being." Reiji exited the room and went back to his study.

"Reiji, you said you'd make me a cake early this morning. I don't see any cake."
"Kanato, I'm very sorry but I've not been able to go shopping this week. The money from Father is late this month."
"That's no excuse. Cake, now." Kanato demanded, his eyes narrowed in anger.
"I can't, there's no money to buy ingredients with."
"Reiji! You're such a failure! You won't even make a cake for me, Teddy and I hate you! And we never ever want to see you again! WE FUCKING HATE YOU!" Despite his small stature, he packed a hard punch to Reiji's lower abdomen.

"Don't hit me please, there is no need for it." Reiji begged, still sore from what happened with Laito the day before.
"Why shouldn't I?! You deserve it for being the worst big brother!"
"You don't mean that, I assure you."
"I do. I hate you. And I don't care if you die." Hurt by his brothers words, Reiji walked out of the room and to his own private room.

Despite Reiji's pleas to his father about the money, there was still nothing coming through. Bills were due and Reiji had nothing to pay for them with, except his own private money. There was only just enough money to buy food for 5 people so Reiji gave up his food for the others to eat. He didn't want them to know and worry about it. He worked three jobs a night to try and earn more money for the household, of course not telling his brothers. Most of his brothers never noticed that he didn't sleep, nor did they notice that he went out everyday. However, Shu did. Shu realised everything that was happening but couldn't do anything about it. Reiji had control of the money.