"Now does anyone have any information?"

No one move, and no one spoke. They waited for a minute and Andrew began talking again.

"If you are found to be withholding information you will be punished unless you speak now."

He was greeted with silence once more.

"If anyone finds any information please let us know." Oscar said, as him and Andrew went down the steps that had been their stage.

The three of them were all feeling disheartened and they had no idea what to do next. There were no leads and no one knew anything at all.

"We'll leave by noon. Until then we will search for any clues." Andrew said.

"Where will we go?" James didn't want to give up so easily.

"I have no idea." Was the reply.

They began to wander around the streets.

When it was nearly noon Andrew, Oscar and James waked back to the hill where their horses were being kept.

On their way Andrew suddenly stopped causing James to walk right into the back of him.

"What's wrong?" James asked, concern showing on his face.

"Can you hear that?" He whispered back. "There is someone crying."

They listened hard for a few moments.

"This way," James lead them to an old abandoned building close to the bookstore.

The noise was coming from the back of the building, so they walked through some bushes and overgrown plants to try and reach the noise.

"Delilah?" James was shocked to see her crying.

Delilah looked up from the ground with shock and fear in her eyes.

"H-hi James," Delilah sniffed. She hadn't noticed the men standing behind him.

"Why are you crying?" James asked. He was confused because Delilah always looked so put together and composed. He had never before seen her show any emotion, let alone breakdown.

"I-I," Delilah began, but she couldn't finish.

"What's going on?" He asked again, sitting on the ground next to her.

"You have to promise you will help her!" Delilah begged, clinging on to James' arm. James shared a shocked look with Andrew.

"Who?"

"Elle Winters." She didn't hear the several gasps from the men.

"I need you to tell me everything." James said, his voice shaking slightly. This could be the clue that they needed.

"I don't know where to start!" Delilah cried.

"Start at the very beginning." James replied, setting his hand on her shoulder. The contact gave her a slight confidence to continue.

"My mother never liked her. She thought that Elle was a threat to me because she is so beautiful and I am not. She saw Elle talking to you and she was angry because she thought that you were supposed to love me!

"So she went to see Mr Winters, Elle's Father. But he isn't her father at all. He said he kidnapped her and he was going to send her away. My mother helped him and even gave Elle my coat so she didn't die before she got there!

"She said I wasn't to tell anyone, but I don't know why they would want Elle. It makes no sense. And I don't know what they are going to do with her! And mother will kill me for telling you this!" Delilah was crying harder now, her whole body shaking with sobs.

"You did the right thing, Delilah. Thank you for that. We are going to go and find her."

"You are?" Delilah had calmed down slightly.

"Yes, but do you remember where she was being sent?"

"I think it was Vriles. He said that's where the boss is." Delilah replied after thinking for a moment.

"Was there anything else?" James asked.

"Please don't let my mother know that I told you!"

"We won't tell her. Good bye, Delilah."

"James?" Delilah called him back. "I know you like Elle, I hope you find her."

Jams sent one last smile in her direction. Delilah wasn't so bad after all. He was glad that she had told him that, for now he had no fear of leading her on.

"We need to rush," Andrew said, bringing James back to reality. "We won't make it until later this evening if not!"

A/N- Here is the update!

Just so you all know, I update every Monday, every Wednesday and every Friday. I'm sorry but I can't update any quicker! Xx

Please don't be silent readers- I put loads of work in to this book, so let me know what you think! Xx

Dedications on the next chapter go to my favourite comment!