20. nicknames and fun games

Start from the beginning

“Hey ladies,” we hear as we turn around to see Harry and his “gang”.

I turn back to see a quiet Camryn with her head down. Is there something that I’m missing?

“Hey Emma, and…” he looks behind me to see who I’m looking at when his face changes into surprise. “Camryn?”

“Well, loser 1 and loser 2 seem to be hanging together. Seems fitting doesn’t it lads?” Louis has to speak up.

“The only loser here is you. Now shut up Tomlinson,” I challenge him. Anger floods his senses, until a smirk reappears on his face.

“How’d you know my last name? Stalking me Emma?”

“Actually no, I can hear it when you guys practice for soccer. You seem to need a bit help if your coach has to say it that many times. I’m always up to train people,” I add a small smile at the end to show him that I’m not fazed by his comments. He glares at the boys who are now trying to muffle their laughs from my remarks, and I could hear Cammy giggling a bit too.

“Now, what do we owe the pleasure too Styles, since you rudely interrupted Cammy here.” I motion to her. I could hear Louis mutter, “What a stupid name,” and before I could snap at him, Harry stood between me and him, blocking him from my view because of his tall physique.

“Well, there’s a party tomorrow night at one of our friend’s place, and since it’s the last day of school before break, I was wondering if you two ladies would like to come?” Harry asked.

Cammy looked up at him and asked, “Wait, I’m invited too?”

Oh Cammy…

THE NEXT DAY

School is ending early today and all I have to do is get through this last maths class. Unfortunately, my teacher is an arse and is going over a whole other chapter when it’s the last day of school. On the bright side, I know all this stuff already, and Cammy is in this class. We talk for the whole period, but Mr. Johnson, being the douche he is, keeps catching us and said that if we interrupt him one more time, we would get a detention after school.

The bell rang a few minutes after he went on about the expressions on the board, and as I was about to pack up my things, Cammy reminded me about the party tonight.

I was really reluctant about going because of logical reasons: every time I went to a party, I would almost get sexually abused by someone.

Unluckily for me, last night when Harry came into my room again, he begged me to go and promised not to leave my side, so of course he used the same trick on me when we were younger and challenged me into tricking me to say yes. Harry has his sick ways and I don’t think I could use words to describe it.

Just as I thought about that, I searched into my bag for my familiar book. The one I write in every night, the one that is no longer in my backpack. I run to my locker and away from Cammy’s side in the hall. I unlock my locker and rummage through my stuff, not going through everything since I don’t have much in my locker because I moved only about two weeks ago. It wasn’t there, and I couldn’t find it anywhere.

My frantic searching was halted when hands grasped my shoulders, only to turn me around and slam my back into the lockers behind me.

“What the hell!” I yell before looking into the familiar green eyes. “Harry?”

“Emma calm down! What the hell are you looking for so badly that you’re about to tear down your own locker?”

“It’s nothing, just- yeah, nothing.” I say uneasily. No one knows about my journal.

“Well, whatever you’re looking is probably not here based on what I see,” he says, directing our attention to the mess I made around the floor. “You probably left it at home. Come on, Camryn is waiting for you outside. She was worried when you ran away out of nowhere.” He says, while grabbing my hand to drag me out of this hellhole. Suddenly, his grasp on my hand loosened and when I looked up at him, he had his hands in his pockets, and his eyes looking at something down the halls, but I disregarded it as nothing, because the stress of losing my journal was still fresh in my mind.

Maybe Harry is right? I probably left my journal at home, I did write in it last night after Harry left, so it’s probably still lying on my desk where I left it. I hope.

GUYS NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE INTENSE SO STAY TUNED. This is a bit of a filler, so become prepared for a bunch of things to be revealed in the next few chapter or chapter. 

It's OUR Hazza's birthday and he's 20. The boys are no longer teenagers, but i will always stay a fan no matter how old they get.

A LOT OF YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING ME ABOUT PIERCE, SO PIERCE IS PLAYED BY EVEN PETERS (pic on the side) I LOVE AHS SO MUCH AND I CANT WAIT FOR CIRCUS

btw i might put monsrous on hold so i can focus on this story.

Dedication goes to @harryluust because yes, Pierce is creepy.

please comment and vote and spread the word about my fanfic because if i get the same amount of votes and comments per chapter, my story isn't going anywhere and i might stop writing :(

LONG AUTHORS NOTE WOW BUT NEXT DEDICATION GOES TO BEST COMMENTER

NEXT UPDATE : 30 VOTES AND 15 COMMENTS COME ON GUYS YEAH

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

CHECK OUT OBLIVIOUS

FAN AND FOLLOW

thank you,

claire