4. kisses and slaps

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! OBLIVIOUS RANKED AND IM CRYING THANK YOU SO MUCH! TO CELEBRATE, I GIVE YOU CHAPTER 4!

Chapter 4

I follow Taylor into, what I think is the kitchen, when she offers me a drink that I quickly decline. She doesn't take no for an answer though, which I find suspicious. I just take the drink, but I never take a sip of it. When she turns around, I smell the unknown liquid, but quickly place the red cup on the counter right next to me. As I turn back, Taylor's gone.

As I turn my head the other way, a familiar pair of eyes was looking my way, straight into mine.

Emma's POV

Of course he'd be here, the same guy that was staring at me in the parking lot, Pierce. The same expression he had on earlier overtakes his features as he stares right at me.

I quickly break eye contact and walk away, hopelessly looking for Taylor. Wouldn't she be with Pierce? Things aren't adding up in my head as I'm still searching for her. I just want to talk to her and head home.

I finish looking all over the first floor of the house and she's still nowhere to be found. I quickly make my way upstairs, hoping I find her here. Room after room, I see teenagers doing horrible things that I wish I could have not seen. As I'm about to open the last door, someone grabs me by my waist and pushes me against a wall.

I'm confused and irritated by this person's actions. You can't just manhandle someone like this! I look up and recognize who's doing this to me. Pierce. Pierce freaking Elton. I warned Taylor! I knew he would do something like this, just not with me.

He starts kissing my neck. "I've been waiting to do this for a long time, Emma." I feel so disgusted as he mumbles these words against my skin. He says my name so sexually, hoping it would weaken my knees, when it's actually fueling up anger inside me, making me want to knee him on his crotch area.

I try to push him away, but he doesn't budge. "Get. Off. Of. Me." I say, slowly and angrily. What the hell is he doing? He's dating Taylor, not me!

"Oh come on Emma! Just give in already, I know you like this. Let's go somewhere more secret, and show me your wild side." He tries to act seductive, but I've had it already. I try to knee him where the sun doesn't shine, but he's too quick. He quickly pushes my leg to the side, making more room for him to stand in between my legs and kisses me.

I try to get him off me, but he's too strong. He uses his strength to push me against the wall even harder, making it hard for me to even move now. He tries to pry my mouth open with his tongue, but I don't budge.

He whispers, so softly and slowly into my lips, "I've been waiting for you, Emma. I've been waiting for us to do this."

He doesn't even give me time to speak, as he quickly kisses me again. This kiss, even rougher than before. Right when he gains access into my mouth, someone tugs him away from me. I finally have access to my arms and push him, as far away from me as possible.

I finally open my eyes, when someone slaps my face.

I grab my now throbbing cheek, it probably looks as red as a tomato right now, when I look up to see who had slapped me.

Taylor.

"Taylor, please! Please listen to me before you do anything else!" I plead my best friend, once again today, hoping she would listen to me this time. I've noticed a few people have gathered around the scene, sticking their nose into someone else's business.

"Taylor, please listen to me! He came, and just- just kissed me! I tried to push him away, I really did!" I beg her once again, but all I receive is another slap to the cheek, making it throb even more. Tears are falling consistently now, and even more people are witnessing what happened.

"I should've listened to them! You are a slut. I knew you wanted Pierce. I gave you a second chance! What a whore." After she finishes insulting me in front of practically the whole school, she dumps the liquid in her red cup, onto my head. She wets my hair with the cheap alcohol she was drinking, and walks away, but not before throwing her red cup at my face.

This time no one saved me from humiliation. Taylor won't believe me, and I'm looking forward to what everyone will say at school tomorrow.

Yes, I went to a party on a school night. Yes, people are looking at me with disgust and hatred.

But then I caught a certain smirk on someone's face. Stephanie. Female leader of the popular crew and also known as "Queen Bee" of our high school. Taylor has been hanging out with her all day. She set this up! I know she did!

But why?

We used to be best friends. Used to.

Taylor, Stephanie, and I were all top of the teams in the sports we played. All of us have a pretty decent popularity status, but when we had the opportunity to join the "popular crew", she was the only one who took the chance. She's been mean to us ever since, thinking I stole Taylor from her and that we left her to fend for herself, since we didn't join the populars with her. She's always trying to get Taylor back.

But now she has succeeded and I lost.

I lost everything.

I come back to my senses and ran down the stairs. I push past everyone and dash out of the door.

I'm glad the party was only a few blocks away from my house.

As I run down the driveway, I notice that Taylor's car is still there. What? I thought she went home after she ran away from me?

I quickly look away and run back home for the second time today.

I make my way home and run past my mother who was calling for me in the kitchen.

I lock myself in my bedroom, not having a care about my appearance and head straight to bed.

I don't sleep, I cry for hours.

I welcome the darkness that overtakes me and call it my home. My mind takes over and I have no control of my thoughts as it wonders with dreams to come.

I could hear my mom climb up the stairs, but I ignore her attempt at capturing my attention as she busts through my door.

.

.

.

A/N: thank you so much and i hope you enjoy this! many of you guys wanted me to introduce harry early, but i didnt want to rush things so i'll introduce him maybe in later chapters but i'll have faster updates :) i love you guys so much! a gif of who i picture as taylor, is on the side. she's played by Deborah Ann Woll 

comment who you picture as emma and Taylor and maybe i'll change who plays who :)

READ

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASE

♥ claire ♥