"don't leave me. Pl-please don’t leave me." he cried. I grabbed at the back of his curls,

"shh Harry no more crying. It’s okay. Do..do you want me to shower with you then?" I asked. He sucked in another breath and nodded. I pulled away and wiped his tears and his runny nose.

"Its okay honey. Come on." I whispered and helped him up. We went into the bathroom and I turned on the shower. I found towels and placed them on the toilet seat. I turned and looked at Harry who was staring at the ground. I locked my finger under his chin and made him look up. I connected our lips and moved my hands to help him out of his shirt. I pulled it over his head losing contact with his lip.

"Its okay." I whispered and kissed his cheek. He slipped out of his pajama bottoms and I undressed getting in the shower pulling him in with me. I put him closes to the water and moved his wet curls from his eyes.

"Harry, can we talk?" I whispered. He finally looked up at me and grabbed for me. I lightly smiled and pulled him into a hug. He buried his head into the crook of my neck. "Please Haz, I want to talk about this." I begged. He turned his head so he was looking at my neck.

"C-can we wait? Just-just until we are out of the shower. I’ll tell you, I promise. But when we are in bed cuddling, maybe with tea. Please Lou? Not here, not now?" he begged.

"Okay, thats fine Hazza. And sure I’ll make you tea." I laughed and poked his side. He laughed and stood up looking at me.

"I’m sorry I scared you." he sighed.

"I didn’t mean that Haz," I explained but he stopped me,

"yes you did. Don’t say you didn’t cuz I know it was a weird situation."

"But maybe it will make sense when you tell me?" I asked. He nodded and I handed him soap. We quickly washed up and got out. I got dressed and went into the kitchen making tea. Harry came in once he was dressed and sat on the stool. I turned and looked at him. I smiled,

"you look cute when you just get out of the shower." He blushed and reached out for me again. I laughed and pushed myself off the counter and walked to him. He puckered out his lips. I smiled and leaned down kissing him. We pulled away and he laid against my side. I put my hand in his hair, scratching at his scalp. When the tea started screaming I let go of him and walked around pulling it off. I got two mugs out and poured the hot water into them. Harry got up and put everything he liked in his. When we were finished I smiled and took his hand in mine leading him to the couch. I sat down and laid my legs out on the couch. I patted for him to sit and he sat in between my legs with his back against my chest. We tangled our legs and he sighed.

"Lou its four in the morning, are you sure you want to listen to this now? I can save it for the morning." he suggested.

"No Haz, now please." I whispered. He sighed and tucked farther down into me.