Derek Hale Requested Imagine for Alaina

For: shelleyzellar13

Blood ran down my chest and down my back. I tried running, but I stumbled like a shot animal, which is what happened. I got caught up in a fight with a strange pack. A True Alpha, several betas, and I sensed a banshee near by, but the weirdest member of the pack was a girl, who had shot me from the roof of a building. I just ran after that. I stumbled into the woods, which was the only place I truly felt safe.
The bullet went straight through me, and I wasn't healing, but I knew what it do. I kneeled down to the ground, and took the form of a wolf. It was my own shift that I created myself, which is difficult for some shifters. You would normally take form of something you've seen or touched. The wolf I took form of was white, and had strange purple eyes. What can I say, I like to be different. When I took form, I turned my head and looked at the wound. It was healing already.
Suddenly I heard yelling. In fear of it possibly being that pack again, I ran for my life. I ran deep into the woods, until I came to a halt in front of a big, burnt down house. I heard a voice come from the back of the house and I began to back up. The voice became louder, and a figure came from behind. I squealed and fell to the ground trying to get away. I saw the figure more closely now and It was a guy in an undershirt, leather jacket, and jeans walking towards me slowly. I was frozen in place, my breathing shallow and quick. He started leaning down as he walked towards me, holding out his hand.
"It's okay," he said. He felt safe, so I let him get closer. Why was he not freaking out? There were no wolves in California, especially not ones with a white coat and purple eyes!
Once he was close enough, he placed his hand on my head. "I know what you are," he said, making me worried again. He stood up and took off his jacket placing it on my back. Did he really know? He must have or he wouldn't be doing this. I believed him and began to shift back. I was crotchet down, afraid to stand up. I held the jacket tight around me, knowing I wasn't wearing any clothes now.
The man was now crouching beside me. "It's okay," he said again. He put his hand on the other side of my waist, helping me up. It was a good thing that the jacket was lengthy. He looked at me and flashed me his eyes. I understood now. "Thank you," I said a little shaky. The guy smiled.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Derek Hale," he said, I knew about the Hales.
"Wait, why did you help me?"
"Well for one, there are no wolves in California, especially one like you. Two, I could tell that you were a shapeshifter, and that you were scared. And I'm glad I did help you," he said, smirking at me. I began to blush.
"Well thank you Derek Hale, but can I ask you one more favor? I know seeing a wolf with purple eyes would be weird enough, but I think seeing a girl in just a jacket would be even weirder. Can I get a ride home in that car of yours?"
He chuckled, "yeah sure."