Isaac Lahey Requested Imagine for Tirzah☆

Request: If I can could it be with Isaac? Same name as the last one Tirzah. Maybe that he finds her really hurt and the only way she can be helped is to get the bite

(I did a lot of research but could not find if s beta could give the bite, if you know...TELL ME!!)

for minhoevelarkeweasley

Isaac POV:

I waited at her doorstep for 3 minutes, but she didnt answer. I rang the doorbell several times, no answer, but still, I waited patiently. We were supposed to hang out tonight, because we've been so far apart lately, due to the pack and whatever supernatural creature was to come to Beacon Hills this time.

Three more minutes passed and I was getting nervous. I took out my phone, and called her. "Hey it's Tirzah! Sorry I missed your call, but leave your name and number, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Bye!" I loved hearing her voice, but I was betting worried. I called her a couple more times, but she never answered.

I yelled her name...no answer, so I decided to walk around the house to see if anything was open. To my suprise, the back door was open. That was good...but then again scary and suspicious. I ran into the house, yelling her name. Stuff was broken, and missing. My heart began to race, and my eyes filled with tears. Someone had broken in, I knew it. "T-tirz-ah," I managed to say with my voice cracking.

I ran into the kitchen, It looked like someone had a huge fight. Knives were missing, which just made me feel even worse. I screamed her name this time, but still no answer. I then ran into the livingroom. I stood there, my eyes filled with tears, at what I saw. There she was, lying on the living room floor. Blood everywhere. She had a stab wound on her side. I rushed to her. I examined her. I put my ear to her chest, and I heard her slow heart beat. I smiled a little. Thank god she was still alive. "Tirzah?" I whispered. Her eyes twitched under her eyelids.

Blood was still coming from the wound

Blood was still coming from the wound. I gripped her hand tight, and took away the pain. It looked as if she sighed, as she laid unconcious. I knew what I had to do. I didn't want to...but I needed to, in order for her to live. I knew that the process would be disgusting, mainly the taste of blood in my mouth. I took her hand, and held it to my mouth. I took a deep breath, and then sighed. I let my teeth come out before I bit down softly onto her fair skin. I then sunk them in. I wondered how much pain she would be in, if she was concious, but I was glad she wasnt. I would hate myself if I ever hurt her

I then tasted the blood. It was horrible, but I had to wait just another second. I released her hand from my mouth, and spat out the blood. Her eye twitch again before they slowly opened. She stared at the ceiling before realizing I was next to her. When she looked at me, I smiled. She returned it, but then looked down at her wound. Her eyes widened, she began to breath hard, and started to panic. I put my hand on her shoulder, so she knew that she was safe. She was still breathing heavy, but slower now, and soon, she could manage words. "They just came in the back door! I didn't have time to defend myself, and...and...IT JUST HAPPENED! Then I fell down and just passed out. Why...why am I okay now?" I looked down at her with sad eyes, and she realized.

Instead of freaking out because I gave her the bite, she then jumped onto me, hugging me, knocking me to the ground. We both chuckled, until it became quiet. Still, as we laid on the ground hugging, she whispered into my ear, "thank you."