Isaac Lahey Imagine

You heard the usual crashes and screams coming from the Lahey house across the street. You knew what was going on there, but for some reason, you just never told anyone or reported his father. You stuck your head out the window and saw your older brother Jackson, taking out the trash. Your attention changed from you brother to the front of the Lahey house. The boy Isaac, came running out, breathing heavy and grabbed his bike. He began to ride away as his father jumped into this car and went after him. You could hear your brother say the word "freaks" even from all the way up in your room. No one knew, but you were a werewolf. You kept it hidden from your brother, knowing that jealously would overcome him. You sighed and shook you head as you sat on your bed and started to read.
About 6 minutes later, you heard a loud knock on your balcony door. You got a little nervous, but was ready for the thing that might be out there. You slowly opened the door and relaxed when you saw a wet Isaac panting outside your room. "What are you doing on my balcony?" You said sounding more mean then you intended. "Please! Just let me hide here for a few." He said. You were going to say no, until you saw the wet tears in his eyes. You motioned him to come in. "Here I'll get you some Towels. And don't make any noise. My parents will freak out if they see I have another boy in my room." You returned with two towels, but instantly dropped them, when you saw what was standing in your bedroom. Isaac had taken off his wet t-shirt and was wringing it out on your carpet. You finally came back to reality and stormed over to him. "What are you doing? Ugh," you said as you snatched the shirt away from him, "you don't get the host's carpet wet. Don't you have manners?!" He kinda just looked at you confused and sad. "I'm sorry. I just, don't want to get in trouble," you picked up the towels and handed them to Isaac, trying not to look at him, "so... What did your dad do this time? If you don't mind me asking." He looked at you shocked. "What? What makes you think my dad did something." You laughed at what he said. "Your dad's not exactly the silent time when it comes to arguing with you." He just looked at you. "Wait here," you said. You left the room and returned with one of Jackson's shirts and handed it to Isaac. "So, why don't you just tell someone about your dad?" You looked up at you again as he was putting on the shirt. "I guess I'm just kinda afra-." He was interrupted by my handed covering his mouth. I could hear my dad coming up the stairs. "Hey Y/N? Who are you talking to?" You heard him say coming towards your room. "Go hide!" You kinda whispered and also said aloud. Isaac's eyes widened and he quickly nodded. And hid under your bed. You had jumped on top and acted like you were reading and looking casual.
----------------------------—----------------------------------------
Wow a cliffhanger! I'm trying out doing like a part two thing and I hope you like it. And guys I am trying really hard to stay active, but I have been so busy ATM,so I am pretty proud of my self for posting two prefrences and an imagines. Ok goodbye, and I'll try to get part two up for tomorrow! 😘