Stiles Stilinski requested imagine☆

Request: where stiles finds out that your were bit
Enjoy: tirzah_fay
----------------------------------------------
I ran into my room, stumbling and panting. I through myself onto my bed, crying and holding the side of my arm. The blood was seeping through my shirt sleeve. It was so fast, I was still trying to figure it out.

Flashback

"You're ridiculous!" Stiles Screams.

"How could you say that!? I just want to protect you!" I yell back.

"I don't need protecting Tirzah!"

"I'm just trying to help you Stiles. You see what's out there! And all you have is a baseball bat! Just let Scott change me! I want this Stiles..."

He sighed, "I can't believe how stupid you are to want this."

My heart felt as if it broke in two. I could feel my eyes fill with tears. I didn't bother to grab any of my stuff, just ran out of there as fast as I could.

One of the good things about my house was the woods behind it. I liked going there for peace and quiet, and that's exactly where I went. It was a little past eight and getting dark. I didn't have a phone or a flashlight or any kind of light. The noises of the forest terrified me.

The sound of something running through leaves, made me jump and grip onto a tree. I looked around, but saw nothing but darkness around me. Sweat dripped from my forehead and the palms of my hands became sweaty. I tried to walk away from the tree silently, but with the leaves surrounding me, made it practically impossible. The sound of something running around happened again, but before I could have turned to where the sound had come from, A sharp pain struck in my left arm. I screamed, and fell to the ground, then letting the darkness around me swallowing me whole.

I woke up, my eyes shot open. It was hard to move, but I managed.

End of flash back

I slowly released my hand from the wounded, area. There it was a huge bite mark. I didn't know if it was from Scott or not, but at the moment I didn't care...I was terrified. I realized I hadn't seen nor heard Stiles. "STILES!" I screamed, my voice shaking, but nobody answered.

What am I supposed to do? I didn't matter who I called, either way, the would be mad. I picked up the phone shaking and dialed the number. "I can't believe I'm calling him," I thought.

The phone dialed, and then a tired voiced answered, "hello?"

My hands began to shake, and I began to sob, "S-Stiles...?" I said crying."

"Tirzah!?"

I hung up before he heard my terrible sobbing. In seven minutes, I heard the doorbell ring. I was in too much pain to answer it even though it was obviously him. I then heard the door slam open and a loud thud, now I had to get up. I stumbled over to the hallway looking down seeing my front door laying on the ground and Stiles, breathing heavily, running up the stairs.

He instantly grabbed me, pulling me into a hug. I let out a small yelp, from his squeezing the wound. Once he noticed, He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me into my room and onto the bed, then lifting up the sleeve. It was beginning to heal, but slowly. His eyes widened. "Did Scott do this!?" My eyes filled with tears once again, but I shook my head. He had a confused look on his face.

"It...it wasn't Scott, well, at least I don't think it was. It was dark and I couldn't see what was happening." I began to cry again. Stiles got on his knees and placed his hands on mine.

He looked up into my tear stained face

He looked up into my tear stained face. "It's ok. It doesn't matter who bit you, as long as your safe." I raised my head and looked him in the eye. Stiles smiled and pushed the hair out of your face and kissed your forehead. "See," he gave a slight laugh, "now you can protect me."