Dazzling

You woke up bright and early to make sure you could have some coffee for the big day, and night ahead of you. Ji young was at your door at 7.

"Ready to go?" He asked sleepily. He looked pretty tired.

"Yeah, lets go and get a coffee before we go" you replied. Ji young smile weakly and lead you to the elevator.

As he got in the car he rubbed his eyes. The drive was quiet, you focused on the cloudless blue sky.

Ji young parked the car and the two of you headed straight to the cafe. It seemed everyone else had the same idea as you. They were all sitting in the cafe, sipping their coffee.

You ordered and soon joined them. The atmosphere was interesting, everyone looked tired and no one spoke, but there was underlying excitement.

You went over the schedule for the day and as you finished your coffee everyone got up. The drive to the studio had more energy to it, everyone was chatting and mucking around. 

You arrived at the big building and went inside with the band. The manager quickly left and it was up to you to get everyone to thier rooms for makeup.

You lead them through a hallway and showed them thier rooms. You brought them all some cold water and went back to greet the makeup artists.

There were two, both in thier early 30s. You showed them to the rooms and they started work. You went to find the manager to let him know makeup was being done now.

On your way back you ran into Ji young.

"Yah! Watch where... oh y/n, its you. Sorry" Ji young said when he turned around. He glanced over your head and behind him before planting a soft kiss on your forehead. He smiled and walked back to his room. You stood in amazement for a moment before hurrying along.

Taeyang was done make up now so you went into his room.

"Y/n? Whats up?" He said leaning back in his chair.

"Okay, what would you say if I told you I had given what you said some thought?" You were cursing yourself for bringing this up, but you had to know why he was so interested.

"Ah, good" he replied. Thats it? You thought.

"Wanna tell me why you told me to think about it?" you asked a little agitated.

"You'll find out when its time" he smiled and went back to his phone. You sighed and left.

By two the boys were ready to go out as you told them to come and wait.

The show went well and they performed a song at the end, after which the live audience demanded another song. They delivered splendidly and the show wrapped up.

You handed drinks to the boys as they came down from the stage and they were all hyped up. They were sweating from the dancing and singing under the hot stage lights.

You admired Ji young's face, beaded in sweat. He looked incredible in this moment, he looked so happy after singing.

The members slowly left along with some other stars that had appeared that day. You walked by Ji young as you left.

"Ill see you tonight" he said smiling handsomely and winking at you. His smiling face in the setting sun dazzled you.

The walk home was a little longer than normal but you were still in awe from how Ji young looked today. It was 6pm when you got into your shower and got ready.

You looked in your mirror and admired yourself. You looked pretty good. You waited on a bar stool at your kitchen bench, sipping some red wine. You could tell all the excitement was for the after party, it would be a night to remember.