Invitation

The manager finally stood up,
"Be in room 411 by 4 please, i want to see how much practice you'll need before the awards." He said before leaving the room.

"So where shall we go y/n?" Seungri said nudging you in the ribs lightly.

"Uh, you choose" you said, lost for any good suggestions.  After some light bickering they decided on a nice korean bbq restaurant.

The 6 of you squeezed onto the elevator and took it to the basement. The doors opened to a parking lot full of flash cars and big vans.

"We'll have to take separate cars since theres 6 of us" daesung said as we left the elevator.

"Ill drive y/n" g dragon said quickly, almost as if he were competing for it. You seemed to be the only one that noticed TOP scowling from behind. Taeyang on the other hand noticed gd's eagerness and offered to drive the rest of them.

Taeyang and the others took off in a black jeep. G Dragon lead you through the carpark to his lamborghini. He clicked his keys and the lights flicked on and off, he look to you hoping to see an impressed face. He was met with an unphased expression.

You werent impressed by lambos, you liked less common cars.
G dragon didn't let it bother him and opened the door for you.
"Thanks.. uh kwon ji young" you said, not sure yet how to address him.

"You welcome, and call me ji young oppa" he flashed a smile at you before closing the door and getting into the drivers seat.

Ji young was a pretty good driver.  He drove along carefully as he spoke.

"How are you liking the job?" He asked, eyes fixated ahead.

"Its great, actually I really hoped I'd be working with bigbang" you said wanting the conversation to flow well, you couldnt accept another awkward encounter with ji young.

"Is that so? Well looks like luck was on your side" he said smiling widely.

Ji young pulled into a park outside the restaurant and hastily got out and came to open your door. He seemed pretty thoughtful and you couldn't help but fangirl inside a little at the fact g dragon was here opening doors for you.

The place was pretty quiet, probably a good thing. It wouldn't be easy eating around paparazzi and crazy fans.

You all sat together, bigbang started talking about an upcoming event, you just zoned out. You were thinking about ji young, did this mean you liked him? Nah you thought. Im just a fan, I'll get used to it you thought.
The subject changed as the members began discussing a party that would take place in 2 weeks.
"Y/n? Are you joining us at the party?" TOP  asked you, snapping you out of your daydream.
"Uh yeah... I guess" you replied, shocked from the sudden party invitation.

"Great ill pick you up at 9 then?" He said, getting in before ji young could take the opportunity from him.
"Sure" you smiled, a bit more naturally this time. He returned your wide smile, he was really handsome.

"We better head back" Seungri said, looking at his watch.
Taeyang paid and the 6 of you left the restaurant.

You rode back with ji young again.
"So you're going with TOP the the party?" He asked as he pulled out.
You sensed something from him, jealously perhaps?
"Yeah, but its just as friends" you replied. Although both TOP and ji young seemed overly eager to spend time with you, you believed they were just friendly. Two idols such as themselves wouldn't fall for an assistant and fan...
Ji young smiled and changed the subject.

The 6 of you headed to room 411. You stood by the manager as big bang started stretching and playing. Seungri was annoying daesung, taeyang was chatting to ji young. Seunghyun was leaning against the wall on his phone. He had a look of frustration on his face. You wondered what was bothering him for a moment. The manager next to you was concentrating on some papers in his hands. After a moment he looked up and cleared his throat.
"Okay guys, the awards are 3 weeks away, you will most likely be doing bang bang bang. So get ready" he said, and the boys began to shuffle to the center. They went through the routine a couple of times and you brought water to them after each time. Seunghyun's eyes pierced you as you gave him a bottle of water. He smiled sweetly after a moment and took the bottle. When you reach ji young last he took the bottle and started drinking. It looked like a commercial, he opened his eyes and somehow they twinkled as his mouth curled into a sly smile. The manager told everyone to come in at 2pm tomorrow, as he had meetings all morning. Big bang went through the routine once more and you soon found yourself walking home, smiling.