Cute

It was only 10:30 when you walked back into your apartment. You decided you deserved a nap so you snuggled back in bed a fell asleep.

Your phone alarm sounded with (y/c) as your tone. You crawled out of bed and squinted at the blaring sun in your window. You had a shower and got ready for another day with big bang.

You walked into the building, greeted the ladies behind the desk and made your way to the elevator. You could see it was in the basement by a little digital number over the doors. The elevator opened and revealed Seunghyun, leaning against the mirrored wall of the elevator. He had ray ban shades on and a long dark coat.  He looked extremely cool standing like that.

The image changed as he removed the sunglasses and smiled widely. It was an over-exaggerated smile, make him look goofy. You smiled back and stepped into the small space. Seunghyun stood up and turned to face you.

"Manager called me, him and Ji young will be a bit late, so were all just working on the album in the studio" he informed you.

"Ah I see" you replied.

"He wants you to write a song too, you can write music right?" He said through a cheeky grin.

"What?!" You shouted in shock.

"Im joking" he managed to say through fits of loud laughter. You giggled a bit, but moreso at his laughter, to his own joke.

"Yah! Dont do that!" You shouted.

"Or what?" He teased.

"I'll... uh"

"You wont do anything" he winked and the doors opened. You followed him to the studio.
You saw Seungri annoying Daesung, and Taeyang was on the black sofa texting. You sat down by Taeyang who put his phone down to watch as Daesung started chasing Seungri. Seunghyun sat down and laid back into the corner.

You watched the entertainment and Seunghyun watched you. After a little while the whole group was playing around and Seunghyun decided to bring you into it as well.

He started tickling your sides, making you squirm. You tried to escape but he didn't let you. The door handle clicked and everyone settled down. Ji young and the manager came in and the work began.

You mostly recorded dates and info about events, gave input when asked and did coffee runs.

As the day turned to evening the coffee began to flow faster.
It was 8 when the manager took his leave, and with that followed the other members. Ji young came over to you.

"Im staying back to write, care to join me?" He asked.

"Sure" you replied.

"Ill meet you in room 504 in say, 15 minutes? I have to grab stuff from the car"

"Yeah sure" you said before Ji young left the room. It was Seunghyun and you left now.
"Y/n, would you care for a few drinks?" He asked smiling handsomely at you.

"Oh sorry Seunghyun oppa, I already said I'd help Ji young" you said bowing. Seunghyun's expression fell.

"Oh i see, next time then" he weakly smiled and left the room.
You headed down to get a coffee, and decided to get Ji young one as well. You ordered 2 lattes and took them back up to floor 5.
Ji young arrived just after you and had  a folder of paper in his arms.

"Ah your here" he smiled closing the door behind him. He spread out the papers on the table and sat down on the soft sofa.

"Here" you passed him one of the coffees.

"Oh! Wow how thoughtful thanks y/n".

He sipped the hot coffee and began reading over the lyrics.
Every now and then he would read aloud and you would tell him if it sounded right.  Throughout the evening you noticed he smiled a lot at you and wondered if it was how he would be with any other person, or if he, even remotely liked you.

Ji young looked at his phone.
"It's 10 already" he sighed and leaned back, and towards you a little.  He turned his head to you and stared into your eyes. His eyes were narrowed, making him look alluring. You felt your insides melting. He smiled.

"Should I drop you home now?" He asked.

"If your all done here then sure" you said stretching your arms in the air. He gathered his music and stood up. The  two of you left the studio and took the elevator to the basement.

You could see the white lamborghini straight away. The only other cars in the parking lot were a small grey car, and a flashy black one. You walked with Ji young to his car.

He opened the door for you and he drove to your apartment. It didn't take long to get there.

The whole way from the studio was quiet. There was some sort of tension. It wasn't unpleasant, it was the kind of tension between people who liked eachother. You arrived outside your door.

"Sorry for keeping you so late" Ji young said.

"It was my pleasure" you replied. Ji young smiled and moved his head closer to yours.

"Your really cute" he almost whispered, his hand caressing your face. He closed the gap quickly and his soft lips met yours.

It was brief, too brief. You didnt have the chance to close your eyes and he was back to his original position. Blush crept onto your face.

"Ill see you tomorrow" he winked and walked back to the elevator. You quickly entered you passcode and went inside. It took you some time to fall asleep. You were trying to comprehend the fact that Ji young just kissed you.