Acting

Soon enough you heard seunghyun knocking at the door. You finished your wine and headed to the door, grabbing your clutch on the way. Seunghyun looked incredible.

"Beautiful" he said, smiling at you. You blushed.

"Shall we?"

The two of you headed down the elevator and to his car. The drive wasnt too long. He parked in a lot and the two of you walked to the venue.

It was a big building with some bouncers outside. They let the two of you in and you saw a massive club, two levels, a raised dance floor and a ground one.

Bars lined the walls and the place was full of  stars.

Seunghyun escorted you to the bar and bought you a drink. You finished it while he spoke to another rapper. Ji young appeared out of nowhere. He was already tipsy and smiled stupidly at you.
"Y/n, you're here" he said sloppily, a drink in each hand. He handed you one.

"Race you" he said and began chuging the freezing drink. You laughed when the ice on his teeth made him spill all down his shirt.

You took the opportunity, finishing your drink swiftly. Ji young looked amazed, when suddenly Seunghyun was behind you, his hand on your shoulder.

"Let me get you another" he said before pulling you to another part of the bar.

Seunghyun began feeding you drinks and you both ended up dancing. You noticed Ji young sitting at the bar, talking a girl. You brushed it off at first, until you noticed he was flirting.

You watched as he moved in and kissed her. You stopped mid-drink and stared as he eventually pulled away.
It was at this moment you realized your feelings completely for Ji young.

Seunghyun who had been watching the scene unfold, took your hand in his. He spun you around to face his chest. He looked over your head for a moment and took your face with his other hand. He leaned in and kissed you.

At first it was stiff, like acting, but after a second he deepened the kiss. You didn't close your eyes however. The kiss was amazing, but it wasn't Ji young.

Suddenly Seunghyun was pulled from you. You turned to see a very furious looking Ji young, holding seunghyun by the collar.

"Yah! Back off.." he was yelling. He swung his fist and caught seunghyun in the jaw. The rest of the band appeared and pulled Ji young as he tried to go for another hit.

He was clearly intoxicated.
The boys lead Ji young out of the venue and you helped seunghyun up.

You wanted to tell seunghyun off for kissing you like that, but you decided it could wait.

"Are you okay?" You asked as he rubbed his jaw. There was a small cut on his mouth but he seemed fine.

"Don't worry about me, I knew this would happen" he smiled. "Go after Ji young, he's probably out there getting drunk"

You went after Ji young. As you stepped onto the street you saw him walking not to far away. You jogged to catch up and saw him tipping a flask up, drinking quickly.

"Youve had enough I think" you said grabbing the flask. Ji young stumbled over his feet and you caught him.

"Lets get a cab" you said and hailed one down. The ride was quiet, Ji young told the driver his apartment building and proceeded to fall asleep.

As the cab pulled into the front of a fancy high rise you tried to wake Ji young. He clumsily got out of the cab.

"Will you be okay?" You asked out the open door.

"Yep" Ji young replied and began walking away when he suddenly dropped to the ground.

"Damn it" you handed the driver some cash before sliding out and picking Ji young up. You guided him into the elevator and he pressed his floor.

It was near the top. He leaned against the wall opposite you and narrowed his eyes at you. He was still drunk, you could tell, he stumbled towards you.

Before you knew it he was hugging you. You put one arm over his back. The doors opened and he didn't move. You started to push him and realized he had passed out on your shoulder.

You dragged him out of the elevator and he punched numbers into his lock. It kept beeping and going red.

"Aish!" He yelled at the door.

"What's the code? " you said pushing him aside.

"1104" he mumbled looking at the ground.

You punched it in and the door opened, so it was his uncoordination, not his forgetfulness you thought. You helped him to his white sofa and he fell into it.

He looked at you for a moment before he closed his eyes. You were about to leave when you became memorized by his sleeping face.

You watched him for a little bit, arguing that you had to make sure he wasn't going to get sick.

He began mumbling, which made you jump. It was mostly incoherent, until you heard something familiar.
"Y/n..." he trailed off.
"사랑해요..." (I love you) he whispered. You blushed furiously and rushed out of the apartment. You caught a cab back home and laid in bed thinking. Eventually you got to sleep.

Sorry about the random Korean, 'I love you' just didnt sound right. I don't normally like using korean terms in an English fiction, so please forgive me this once.