Chapter 19 - Changing of events

'Who did this to you?' He mumbled. He traced his hand along a cut, yeh. Jakes nails left marks.

'It was- Jake.' I breathed. 'Dan, I need to explain, I didn't mean it. I do love you. Jake. He- he threatened me.' I cried, tears pouring, my voice hiccuping on each word. 'He gave me till Boxing Day to dump you, he- raped me.' I whispered the last two words. Fearing them as much as I feared Jake.

'Phil!' Dan mumbled. 'Oh Phil.' He pulled my face up, from previously looking at the ground, I was forced to stare into his deem brown dreamy eyes. Making me fall in love again.

'You should have told me.' He blinked hard, then glanced back up to me, within seconds he wrapped me into a hug, squeezing me tight. 'I thought I lost yo-'

I was paused by my phone ringing. Sending shivers, I knew exactly who it was.

'Dan, he was going to tell my mum I'm gay!'

'Just go along with what he says on the phone, it's fine.'

I nodded. Picking it up.

'Hey big boy, mind the pun!' He chuckled,

'What do you want?'

'Flirt with me.'

'Whats up hot stuff!' I giggled.

'I missed you this morning. Don't leave me again, your sleeping over again tonight, come round at 8pm.'

'I uh-' he hung up before I could answer. 'He wants me staying there again.'

I don't know why, but I felt nervous. I kind of felt like I had to impress Jake, despite him being the one that's forcing me to date him. He was a horrible person, but I got a thrill from it.

-

'I need to go.' I mumbled glancing at the time, it was quarter to eight.

'I love you, think about when we are back in London together, not long!' Dan smiled, kissing my lips.

'I love you too.' I whispered.

I rushed out the door into my car and on my way to Jakes, wanting to get it all over with.

I knocked on the door, and it swung open to a half naked Jake, only in boxers.

'I feel expose, take of your clothes.' He ordered. Scared, I did what he said, only wearing boxers.

'Oh, I do like those marks on your back, it's kind of my scar.' He giggled, forcing me to kiss him.

I did as he told me to, then my phone began to ring. 'Ill get it.' Jake giggled.

'Hello this is Jak- no. What? I don't think so. Sorry, okay, thanks. Nope, you can dream. Fuck off, he's mine.'

'Give that here!' I groaned, 'hello?'

'Hey it's me Dan!'

'Oh hi.' I spoke. 'Im guessing you said you found out.'

'He is raping you, this is all wrong!'

'I know, but I don't want you hurt.' I mumbled. 'You know I love you.'

I saw Jake glance at me from the corner of my eye, glaring into me. 'I need to go, I'll be back tomorrow.'

'Love you.'

'You too, bye.' I hung up the call and sat down on the sofa.

Pulled me into his room, slamming the door shut.

-

Laying there, it was dark, I had jakes body draped over mine. I shivered, whipping his arm off my shoulder.

I lay there pulling the duvet on me, realising I was naked again. My head hur- I was bleeding? I felt a wet substance on my hair, from a little light coming through the window I could make out blood.

I felt dizzy. I fainted from the blood.

-

I woke up once more, to the bed beside empty. I got up. Changed and walked into the kitchen, greeted by a note.

I glared at it, my heart stopped.

Turning around there he was.

Dead.