Chapter 11 - Welcome to my home

Soon enough we reached the airport, it was dead. Nobody was around.

We quickly checked in, and got rid of the suitcase before finding a place to eat.

'Is it to early for breakfast?' Dan chuckled, seeing a Starbucks.

'Its never to early!' I replied, waddling over to the small shop.

We both got a hot drink and something eat, then sat down on the sofas.

'I cannot wait to go to America, FOR CHRISTMAS!' Dan smiled, taking a sip of hot chocolate. 'I owe you so much for this!'

'No- it can be your... Christmas present.' I smiled, 'although, I have already brought you something else for Christmas.. As well.'

'Phil! I feel so bad, I only have half your present, I need to get the other half in America, so.'

-

The plane was ready to board, and once we got on, within minutes we where in the area, going back to my home.

Dan moved his hand over to mine, so I grabbed it, and squeezed it tight. The flight was shockingly dead, most likely because we had got the early morning plane, along with the fact it was literally days before Christmas.

'Do you mind if I lean on you?' Dan whispered, as he already began doing so.

'Sure.' I smiled, kissing his cheek goodnight, before leaning against him also, and closing my eyes.

We both fell asleep.

I woke up around half way through the flight and decided on watching some films, but Dan slept thought the whole thing.

'Dan, we're here!' I shock him gently, people began exiting the plane.

'Oh- ugh.' Dan moaned, opening one eye.

We got off the plane and soon we where with our suitcases, waiting for my dad.

'Phil!' I heard somebody call, turning, Jonah was standing there waving.
'JONAH!' I screamed, running into his arms. I felt so happy to see him, it felt like I was back for good. Dan shuffled behind me while Jonah explained that he offered to pick us up as he just got his drivers permit. We got into the car and drove back to my old house in silence, me in the front, Dan in the back.

-

'Thanks for the lift, come by later or something!' I smiled, getting out the car. Dan looked sad again, like last night.

'Come on babe, I'll show you my room.' I giggled, making his frown turn into a smile.

I knocked on the door, and within seconds the door was open and my mum was hugging me. 'It hasn't been that long!' I cried,

'Well, I missed you, you can't go back.' She cried out, sarcastically. She helped me put everything into my room. 'Is it okay if you and Dan share your room, our spare room is getting a refurbishment.'

'I am sure we can manage.' I tried not to smile too much.' It felt strangely exciting being back at home, I didn't know what it was, but now I'm back, I kind of just want to stay.

-

Once my mum left my room, Dan sat down on my bed in silence.

'Dan.' I whispered, jumping onto the bed, sitting behind him, with my legs either side of him, rubbing his back. 'Whats up?

'Nothing.'

'Tell me.'

'I can't do this,' he whispered.

'Do wh-'

'Fall in love with you, Phil, you won't be in England forever, soon you will be back here. I cannot deal without living with you. I don't think you understand how much you mean to me. I don't think I want to be alive if I'm not with you.' My heart sank.

'Dan, stop thinking the worst, think positive.' I kissed his ear lobe, and move down to his neck. 'I will never leave you. I want to fucking marry you and have an apartment, grow old with you.'

'You are just saying that.' He mumbled, tears falling.

'Dan, stop crying, look at yourself, I love you. If I didn't, why would I pay £1000 to bring you to my house just to show you my bedroom. Phil you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Before you, I had a shit life, you know that what with my dad. Yours wasn't so great either, with you wanting to commit sucide. Please, listen. I will never leave you. Never.'

'Promise?' He squeaked.

I kissed his lips, and mouthed,'promise.'

-
SHORT AND SWEET