Chapter 17 - Christmas (part 1)

'HAPPY CHRISTMAS!' I heard my mum call, as she was running up the stairs. I pushed Dan onto the floor in seconds, waking him up with a thud, but we had planned this routine before. My mum had forgiven me about the party as Dan told his mum he didn't mind.

'Happy Christmas!' I replied, as my mum burst through the door.

'Down in ten minutes okay boys.'

'Yeah.' We groaned in unison before she left.

I rolled on top of Dan as soon as she closed the door. 'hey don't squish me!' He giggled. Revealing his beautiful dimples. Once I could hear my mum all the way down stairs, I straddled him. 'So half the present I put down stairs, the other is kinda more personal. I will give it to you later.' I giggled, kissing the tip of his nose.

'Same!' He laughed. Pulling my body close to his. I kissed his lips. But pulled away after a few moments, making him crave more.

'Lets see if Santa came!' I cheered. Pulling Dan down the stairs.

'If he hasn't, I'll cum for you.' Dan chuckled, quietly in my ear.

'You better anyway.' I stroked his crouch, before running ahead down the stairs.

'You are such a tease.' He mumbled, his voice sad.

'Oh, you wait till later.' I replied, sitting down in the living room as my mum and dad walked in.

'What are you doing later?' She asked.

'Playing xbox and beating Phil!' Dan saved. I smiled to myself, before turning to look at the tree.

'So the other kids have already opened there's... At like 5am..' My dad groaned.

'Your mum sent over some presents for the both of you, as well!' My mum smiled.

We both took our presents labeled and began to open them.

'Santa' - stocking fillers. T-shirts and some socks
Mum - xbox games
Dad - money
Dan's parents - Holister jumper
Jake - Xbox game and a t shirt from superdry
Cathers - money
Loren - my favourite cologne

I reached to Dan's present to me, as he got mine to him.

I unwrapped it. 'THANK YOU!' I screamed, I wanted badly to cuddle him, but my parents were sitting watching the telly next to us. I mouthed I love you, and he did the same.

He had got me, super jumper, Holister joggers, a minion toy, chocolate and a photo frame combined with pictures of us over the past two months. We walked up the stairs with our presents, and dropped them in my room.

'Thanks for my presents!' Dan smiled.

'Remember about there being more... You can have the rest tonight.' I smiled. Walking towards him, and pinning him against my wall.

I kissed him deeply, licking his lips after a few seconds, begging for entrance. The love full of passion.

But in my mind, I imagine Jake laughing at me.

Once we pulled away. I checked my phone, seeing Jake called, I called back.

'Hello baby!' Jake giggled. I shivered, telling Dan I needed to go to talk to him.

'What do you want.'

'Spoken to Danny boy yet?'

'No, I will after Christmas.'

'You don't have long. Until your mine to fuck raw.' I cringed.

'Whats your obsession with me?'

'I love you, I want you. I get what I want.'

'You are sick!' I cried, hitting the end call.

I sank against the wall, my legs giving way. I didn't want to break up with the love of my life. This was such a messed up situation.