Chapter 6 - London, the big city (part 2)

We went back into the museum, and saw the rest of the rooms and places. 

'Okay, I am taking you for lunch at a restaurant they have in America, then we can go to the London Dungeons, and finally i'll take you to the London Eye.' Dan smiled, as we walked out from the museum.

'Sounds perfect!' I replied.

We reached the restaurant, The Rain forest Cafe. 

'I used to go here loads when I was younger! When I went to Florida!' I giggled, as we walked downstairs to the restaurant. It was as if we where actually inside a Rain forest. 

We sat down, ordering our drinks, I got a Pepsi, and Dan got a sprite. We looked at the menu for a while, before both deciding the burgers looked amazing, and getting one each.

'So, how are you liking this place?' Dan asked, playing with the straw on his drink.

'I'm guessing you mean London, and not just this place. It's better than I thought, and I have already made a friend! If that is okay to call you that?'

'No, I am not your friend.' Dan spoke, I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

'Oh...' I mumbled.

'I'm kidding!' He laughed, punching my arm playfully across the table. 

'Phew! Well, it's actually, quite amazing here. I am starting to forget Colorado already..' 

Before Dan could reply, the waiter came with our food, and we both dug in. Then we decided on sharing a desert, which was a massive sundae which between the two of us we still could not finish.

'I am so full, Jesus.' Dan mumbled, pulling out his wallet. 'I can pay for this, it was my treat, a way to say welcome to the country!' 

'No, that is defiantly not fair!' I replied. I was already living in his house.

'Please, I insist.' He begged.

'Fine, but I am taking you out for dinner sometime.' 

'That's cool with me babe!' He winked, placing cash onto the bill plate.

Once we had paid, we waddled out the door, down the street and got the train too the London Dungeons. 

We walked to the desk and took it in turn to pay for a ticket, before entering the Dungeons. It was amazing. I jumped loads, and I learned new things about England at the same time. 

We got out, and it was beginning to get dark, the sky was a dark blue. 'Let's go see London.' Dan smiled, holding my hand, and pulling me to follow him. We stayed hand in hand for a while, until we got to the underground and had to use our cards to get on. I felt happy. Everything, was good.

'Sorry, mum's calling.' Dan laughed, as we reached the cue of the London Eye, it wasn't as long as I thought it would be. Most people where allowed to go in there own one. 

'Yes, mum we will be home in about two hours, no. Okay! Yes, no we will eat. McDonald's. Okay, London Eye. I know! Love you too. Bye.' He turned back to me. 'Sorry, my mum felt like playing 21 questions. 

'It's fine,' I giggled, as we reached the front of the line.

As I secretly hoped, we got our own London Eye pod room thing. At first we where both silent, I sat down on the floor in front of the glass, watching London. It was beautiful. 

'Thanks.' I mumbled.

'Huh?' He replied, obviously not hearing me.

'Thank you, for showing me London today.'