Chapter 12 - Gay

I heard a knock at the door, Dan had turned on my xbox and started playing gta 5 as I had my head in his lap watching him.

'Enter.' I mumbled, sitting up.

'Its only me.' A male voice spoke, as the doors swung open, revealing Jake.

Fuck.' I whispered, realising how much I missed this guy. I stood up, and leaped onto him. Giving him a kiss on the cheek.

'Turned gay while you where in London.' He chuckled, kissing my cheek back as a playful joke.

'Ew, no!' I laughed, knowing he'd hate me otherwise, I even had to lie to my old best friend.

'How is life without me?' Jake asked, 'and who's this shy little boy?' He pointed to Dan, who had curled himself up a little, and just watched us, looking upset.

'My friend Dan, he's my host brother.' I smiled.

'Oh, nothing special like your new best friend, better not replace me!'

'Nobody could replace you Jakesta!' I giggled.

'Thats what I like to hear, so tonight, you me, Dan, all our other friends, cheeky little party down at Cathers house?'

'Time?' I smiled.

'Its held for you, so you better be there, and about 7 till I don't even know!'

'Sounds good, see you then!' I hugged him once more before allow him to leave, and turning to Dan.

'Want to continue playing!' I cheered.

'Are you fucking embarrassed of me?' He moaned. 'Saying ew to gays, well, that's lovely, and you say you don't think about Jake anymore and that you and I are best friends forever. I want to go home, I hate it here.' Tears leaked out his eyes.

'I was only trying to protect you, he is against gays, that's why he doesn't know about me.' I whispered, stroking his face.

'So I'll just be your little secret, sorry. I didn't realise you have to hide love, fuck.' He cried out, shoving his face into the pillow.

'Dan.' I whispered, walking over to him, straddling him, he moved to pillow away from his face and looked up into my eyes.

'Do you love me..' He whispered, tears prickling his eyes.

'Yes.'

'How much.'

'Dan, you and I both know that I am head over hills for you, I love you so much baby, I'd take bullet for you. I would literally kill myself if it meant you where safe. Dan you know all this.' I whispered back, pushing a hair from his eye.

He didn't reply, he just pulled me into him, cuddling into me, me ontop of him.

'I fucking adore you.' I whispered, biting his ear.
'I love you.' He replied.
'I love you too.'

-
New chapter tomorrow maybes x