"Jungkook rains contains a lot of stuff.. the water gradually evaporates and takes away the body heat. In order to compensate for the heat-loss, the body increases its temperature..." She hit him. He gave her a serious look, "Seriously even in rain you have a 'scientisfaction' huh? Im gonna be fine Miss Right..."

Tzuyu opened a bread and take a pice of it and feed Jungkook, "Did you even eat?"

"Yeah? Just earlier? The one you wanted to buy? you couldn't finish it all so I ate it?"

"Ohh right.." She sneezed. Jungkook moved her hand away as she feeds him, "If you don't want me to get sick becareful feeding me while you're sneezing.."

"Sorry... I just need to be like inside of a house and I'll be fine.." then sneeze again. "There's hotel here 3 miles away or 2 miles away..." she said.

"I know.."

"Of course you do..."

Jungkook laughed then turn the car around and park it after minutes of driving. Tzuyu head inside of the building and sit on the lobby with her puppy. Jungkook walked to the counter wiping his hair and shirt. He glanced at Tzuyu who's currently keep on sneezing. The lady gave him a box of tissue, medicine, and a card then he walked towards her, "Here.."

"Thank you..."

He helped her get up and walked to the elevator. Tzuyu grasp the holder and touched her forehead. Jungkook hold her from the back and balance her as soon as the door opened. They walked to the hall and look for the number then stop. He scanned the card and open the door.

Tzuyu quickly runned to the bed and lay down, "Better..." she hugged the pillow and drop the bag to the floor. Jungkook put his key and phone to the table and look at her, "There's a medicine the girl gave me... I gave it to you Drink it.."

She nod her head, "Later.."

"Now..."

"I said later.."

"I said now..."

She sit up and made a tsking sound as she open the lid of the medicine and grab the water from her bag. He crawled to the bed and open the TV. Tzuyu carried the puppy and put her to the bed.

Jungkook looked at her lay down then cover her with the warm blanket. "Jungkook you go take a shower.. That's why I still sneeze I still can smell the rain from you.."

He tilt his head and walked to the bathroom.

---

Chaeyoung looked outside, then saw a man looking at the car straightly from the gate. A goosebumps suddenly came upon her and walked to Yoongi. "There's a guy standing at your gate.." she pointed. Yoongi walked to the window and looked outside unnoticeable, "Nah... Those are just mental people.. They usually just stand on the gate and wait for it to open.." He said. Chaeyoung scratched her head, "But that's creepy.. What if they get inside your house.."

"Chaeyoung... They're staring at my car because it's a police vehicle... They'll get over it..." He laughed. She looked at him, "Are you sure?"

"Ahhh yeah?" Then change the channel of the TV. There was a knock on the door, She quickly grasp his hand, "Yah... You said they'll get over it... Yoongi!" her face shows a fear.

He laughed, "Chill..." He looked at the window, "The gate opened that's why.."

"WHAT?! Why would it be open by himself? Hell no I'm not living here anymore yoongi.. You just lost it you're neighbor is fucked..."