Chapter 5

A/N: I'm really sorry if this chapter stinks! I'm forcing myself to work through my writers block and update. Cuz I have confidence that spring will come again, despite what you see I have confidence in me! Enjoy!

    The school day whizzed by, as i focused on trying to avoid Hunter. It really wasn't​ that easy.  We had a few classes together, but we always sat across the room from each other.
    It really was stupid and childish. We were acting like 3rd graders, not highschool seniors. I couldn't get my mind off of his eyes though. They were so blue, they put the sky to shame. Even on its best day.
    I forced myself not to think about his eyes, and I tried to focus on the lesson. But seriously? They're asking me to know... Whatever this is? Ugh!

Hunter's p.o.v.
    Why is English class so important? It's all abbreviated anyways. None of us care about the right way to say hyperbole. I mean, we learned how to talk in kindergarten, do we really gotta learn more?
     That brought me to wonder though... Does she care? She seems so polite, but dang, she's sassy. And she's awesome! She rides like nobody's business. See, I'm very competitive, but there ain't no way I could even come close to riding as well as she does.
     Her eyes though. To anyone else, they were just a dull brown. But they were really gorgeous. They flashed when she got excited about things. I saw her when she got off her horse. They were bright and luminous. They really put the ground to shame.

A/N: again, I'm really, really, really sorry if that stunk... Like I said, bad case of writer's block. But I promise you will get a good chapter. Soon. Just stick with me. 😀😀