"Woah."

I looked back and the door automatically closed behind us. Well we are trapped in here.

Karma pov

Hmm well that was weird for Kayano to drag Nagisa in the cave that fast. Okuda was right next to me. She looked scared to enter the cave.

"Hey don't be scared plus if something goes wrong you got me to protect you."

"T-thanks Karma."

She said and her face turned red. Man why do I get stuck with her. It's probably Koro-Sensei trying to matchmake again. There probably not even a chest in the cave. Might be a waste of my time. Who know plus I guess it wouldn't be that bad to look. I start walking in. Okuda is walking behind me since she is holding on to my arm. Is she that scared? Hmm I wonder if I can find Nagisa. I turned in the flashlight.

"Hey Karma?"

"You need something, Okuda?"

"Do you think Kayano and Nagisa will be okay?"

"I'm sure they are fine. Nagisa can take care of himself."

"Yes I guess your right. So let's go look for the chest."

She let go of me and starts walking head. Man did that motivate her? I just followed her. Hmm I wonder where is she going?

Kayano pov

Omg!! This is like a dream come true! I'm alone with Nagisa!! Okay Kayano. You need to calm down.

"Well I think we are trapped here."

Man this is so romantic! I clapped myself. I need to think of something else.

"Maybe if we keep going this way we might find something like another path, some classmates, or even the chest."

"Or we can wait until someone else opens the door and escape."

"Come on Nagisa! We was sent here to look for a chest. So let's find it."

"Yea your right. Okay Kayano lead the way."

I start walking and Nagisa is following me with the flashlight in his hand. Hmm I wonder what would happen if Nagisa and I find the chest and open, if there would be something great in there. Maybe a formula to make my breast bigger! That would be amazing. Once I notice something from afar, I started running to it. It's the chest!

"Nagisa!! This the chest!"

"We found it. Now we need to take it back to Koro-Sensei."

"Hang on Nagisa. I want to see what is in it."

"I don't think that is a good idea Kayano."

"Aww come on Nagisa. It wouldn't hurt to figure out why Koro-Sensei wants it so badly."

Nagisa finally gave in after I begged him. I smiled and we pick the lock. The lock fell and we open the chest. There was a bright light, which made my scream. We both got knocked out.

Karma pov

While I was walking with Okuda, I heard a little noise. Was that a scream?

"Hey Okuda. Did you hear something?"

She shook her head no. Maybe it's just me, but something doesn't feel right.

"Sorry Karma."

"It's okay. Let just find the chest before anyone else does."

"Agreed and then we can go check on that noise you heard."