Chapter 56: Praying

Start from the beginning

I realized my mouth was open in shock. I closed it. "You really tell it as it is, don't you?"

"I'm a little hormonal right now," she said, and popped a Dorito into her mouth.

* * *

I was in my own bedroom at the estate the night. I was halfway asleep, when I had a sudden sensation of a finger brushing my arm jolted into awareness.

"Jesus!" I shouted, flopping like a fish to the middle of the bed. "You scared the shit out of me."

There was a lamp on in the room, so I could see that Ferro was kneeling next to the bed. He was wearing a standard black and white suit, but standard was never a word to describe Ferro. He looked...enchanting. His chocolate hair was styled neatly out of his dark eyes, and his beard was a dark and delicious shadow on his jaw.

"Tell me to leave," he said.

"No," I said, confused. "Why would I tell you to leave?"

He didn't answer that. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"What are you doing down there, kneeling?" I wondered. "Praying?"

He smiled a little. It didn't quite reach his eyes. "Men like me don't pray."

"Come here," I said, arranging my pillows so I could face him and lay down at the same time. I felt nervous, suddenly, especially since he was watching at me the way that he was. "Lie down with me­."

Ferro obeyed and took off his dress shoes off. He climbed onto the bed. But he didn't lay down next to me. Instead, he crawled beneath the comforter and smoothly fit his muscular frame between my legs. I felt a whoosh of heat from the intimacy of his hardness pressing against me through his slacks. The smell of his cologne filled my lungs. His stubble scraped against my cheek. His hands were a rough, sinful fire against my cold skin. He kissed me, claimed my mouth, my tongue, my air. Shirt, gone. Underwear, gone. It was all a blur. I was suddenly naked beneath him and he was still fully dressed.

"I want you so bad," he said coarsely at my ear. His mouth started to trace a hot trail from my neck down my collarbone. His skin were boiling hot beneath his dress shirt. It was like he had a fever whenever he was hard. Suddenly, his muscles stiffened, and he backed off. "But you don't want me like this, Scarlett."

"Pretty sure I do," I panted out, getting more agitated with every second he waited. "Definitely do."

"I don't want to hurt you. I've got a lot going on inside of me."

"And I've got nothing inside me, so put it in."

It didn't take much to break whatever fight he had within himself. Ferro stripped off his tie, dress shirt, and slacks. He unwrapped a condom and slid it on.

He climbed back on top of me and got right to it. He kiss was almost violent with desire, his fingers digging into my ass. Sucked hard on my breasts and formed love bites on my neck. He opened my legs wide and slid a finger up my slit. I was sopping wet, and now we both knew it. He started to pump one finger into me, curling it a little inside of me. Then he added another, faster. I squealed and bit down on my lip.

"You just wait," he said thickly. He stopped fingering me, leaving me a hot mess, and flipped me over. I moved back the pillows and gripped the mattress. "Arch your back, ass in the air," he demanded. He entered me in a hard thrust, and I howled in pleasure. He worked fast and hard, needy and unforgiving. Suddenly he flattened me into the mattress, still thrusting. His hand snaked underneath me and buffed my clit with his finger like he was polishing a filthy piece of silver. I cried out, clenching around him hard. He moaned at my ear and switched positions.