Benjamin/Watty Awards

(Video made by Simon Cowell) 

ATTENTION ALL KEETIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get mad at me, this is EXTREMELY important!

 All of my hard work on this book has lead up to this ONE MOMENT! 

The Watty Awards is taking place this week, the 24th-31st! For some of you guys, it's already begun! I don't ask for much for you guys, and I would so, so, SO appreciate if any of you with Twitter could participate in the awards and vote for Omertà and Borgata!!! I'm going for the People's Choice Award, and I know with your help, this can TOTALLY happen! 

So now you're wondering: What do you have to do to vote? 

All you have to do is put my story title, the link to the story, and then the hashtag #MyWattysChoice! You can also retweet other people's Tweets! You can vote AS MANY times as you want, so if you have the time, ATTACK TWITTER! Let's kick ass!!!!

Here's what the tweets for Omertà and Borgata should look like! (They must be separate tweets!)

Omertà - Book 1! (STORY LINK)  #MyWattysChoice

Borgata - Book 2! (STORY LINK) #MyWattysChoice

 All you have to do is tweet that individually, and you've already voted once! And if you keep voting, you're helping me reach my dreams! Seriously, publishers love seeing this kind of stuff! 

WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF IT AND WHY IS BENJAMIN IN THIS CHAPTER TITLE? THAT BîTCH.

Well at the end of this week, I'm going to have a nice juicy, smutty chapter for Omertà in celebration of all the love that I'm sure will be coming my way by you amazing people! Believe me, the end of that last chapter will make much more sense and whether you like it or not, everything I did in the last chapter was for the better. I've been looking forward to this part of the book for a long time, and I WON'T let you down!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Thank you guys so much for your support of this series! Again, all you have to do to vote for Omertà and Borgata is shoot out an individual tweet for each book with the title, link to the story, and the hashtag #MyWattysChoice!

NOW LET'S SWARM TWITTER AND GIVE MY BABIES OMERTÀ AND BORGATA THE LOVING IT DESERVES, KEETIES!!!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS, TELL YOUR FAMILY (lol), TELL YOUR DOGS, TELL THAT WEIRD NEIGHBOR WITH THE ONE TOOTH NEXT DOOR TO VOTE!!!!!!! 

xoxo

Gossip Kat

P.S- If you missed it, the tweets should look like this!

Omertà - Book 1! (STORY LINK) #MyWattysChoice

Borgata - Book 2! (STORY LINK) #MyWattysChoice

* * *

P.P.S- Those contacts though. . .