"I'm not that slow.."

"When it comes to that you are not..." He smirked then start to kiss her neck. Chaeyoung move out from his lap, he looked at her weirdly then creased his forehead, she grabbed a water then put it back to the fridge. Yoongi frowned, "Chae... You just said you wanna marry me.. then how are we going to have a baby Junior?"

She dropped her jaw, "You--Shut the fuck up and don't bring up a junior..."

"I want a baby Suga...." He laughed. She creased her forehead, "What am I? A free orderer? you still have to bring me back to the library.."

He groan and walked to the couch, "You'll live here now..." smirking at her as he turn around, "Married couple lives together..."

"Too bad.. I might have to rethi---"

"Nope... You accepted that ring..." pointing to her finger then smile at her, "No turning back..."

"Refund..."

"Refund? What?" he asked.

Chaeyoung gave him a gesture to come closer to him, "Come on.." She called. He walked in a slow pace as he smile, "What?"

Then she hit his stomach like a boxer, "You watch your movement I'm not a freakin woman who gives birth that freely.."

He looked at her as he endure the pain. She raised her eyebrow, "How does it feel now?" she asked. Yoongi carried her from the waist and run her to the couch and drop her, "That fuckin hurts as hell.." He stretched. She giggled, "Deserved it.." while covering her mouth.

"Ohh I deserve it? Really? Me?" he laughed and went top of her holding both of her arm. Chaeyoung laughed, "You're heavy as hell.." then raised her leg. Yoongi kissed her forehead, then her nose then her cheeks and lastly her lips. Coming down to her chest and his hand starts to lurk inside of her shirt.

"Yoongi.. you better stop.." she moved his hands, "I'm only letting you kiss me don't go too far.."

He looked at her, "Chae... Do you know if our name is combine its CHAEGI? When I call you Chaegiya... It sounds like Jaggiya... My wife..?"

"You don't make sense at all.." She rolled her eyes and stay under his body. Yoongi scratched his head, "Nevermind.." then hugged her. She slapped his arm, "I can't breathe!"

He slides to her side and rested his chin above her head.

---

Jungkook looked at the lady with a glare on his face. She was terrified from him as she typed to her computer, "Are looking for Tzuyu?"

"Yes.." His voice are serious as hell that he sounds like he was summoned by 10 devils. She grab the phone with a shaky hand, "Wait... T-tzu.." Her eyes was looking at Jungkook.

"I'm not mad so don't look at me like I'm a monster.."

"She's doing surgery.."

"Where's her location..?" He asked. She gave him a paper, "That's the room she's in right now... Third floor.." pointing at the elevator. Jungkook rushedly walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

He looked at the paper then enter to the elevator, the nurse looked at him, "You're visiting Tzuyu aren't you?" she asked. He sighed, "Yes..."

"She'll be finished in 30 minutes.. Cause... She had an emergency.."

"What happened?"

"She keeps on Vomiting so I'm giving this file to the counter right now.. She's having hard time doing the surgery.."