Back To Hell..

I finally got back to the place I hated the most, and the two men threw me back in my room. I couldn't stand staying there so I went into the hallways. One girl around my age came up to me. She looked scared and confused, she asked "where am I?!" I stared at her and said "hell.." she ran away crying and screaming , I didn't want her to seem like she will be safe when that is a lie, this is a nightmare that no one can awake from. I went to my room to take a nap and the little girl Bella was there she said "missed me?" I cried, I hated seeing her this time she had the girl that came up to me with her. She said "here is an example, she was screaming so we put duct tape on, but now we sew her lips" I couldn't move I was paralyzed in fear. I watched as Bella got a needle and push it through her lips. She didn't cry, Bella said "she won't feel the pain now but she will later." She said with a sinister smile, when Bella was done sewing her lips the girls medicine was starting to wear off, she tried to rip them off but she couldn't she was crying, and Bella disappeared. I couldn't stare her, I'm gonna be next! I needed to find a way out of here one way or another. I wanted to help the girl but if I did I would be punished. I sat there on my bed, when all of the sudden Mrs.Smith came in, she looked at the ground to see the girl who's lips were sew together shaking and crying, she looked up with a creepy smile, she said "I see you have learned one of the punishment. Your parents are here to see you." I walked out into where you can see your family, the look scared. They said "there's something that we have been meaning to tell you.."

EVERYONE LIKES CLIFFHANGERS! <3