The rules

When I woke up I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head from getting knocked out. When I tried to get up from the bed I was stuck. I was tied to the bed, I tried to scream for help, but when I did Mrs.Smith came in. She had a creepy smile on her face. I asked "what is this place?!" I said confused and scared, she said "this is a "special" kind of insane asylum, see when you don't follow the rules when get the little girl, Bella, you know her the one that scares you?" I was shaking and afraid , Mrs.Smith couldn't see. I asked "what are the rule?" Then out of no where the little girl appeared, She runs about to me, it's scares me so I screamed. She whispered in a voice where it sounded like two people at the same time. "I will tell you the rules." She said with a creepy smile. "There is 3 rules." The first one is never scream, we will give you a chance by duct taping your mouth but if you continue we will sew your lips together; second rule, only talk when spoken to and if you don't answer or listen we will punish you by putting acid down your ears." She stops and says the last one slowly if you contact anyone or try to run, I will catch up and I will kill you." The last one made me start crying, she shushed me "shh it will be okay just follow the rules and if you don't I will hurt you." She smiled and disappeared. Why am I here?! I cried even more, how did my life come to this, I cried so much and the only thoughts going through my head was.. I need to leave.