Insane Asylum?!

It's another day like usual, go to school eat, sleep and my favorite Netflix, but before I went to school my parents looked worried about something when I asked they said "Don't worry sweetie it will be okay.." confused, but I just said bye and left for school. When I got to school, my friends were super excited Emily said "OMG OMG DID HE DO IT YET?!?" Of course her brown curly hair was bouncing in her face with her blue eyes she was also the shortest in are class and the funniest. My other friend Annabelle who had short blonde hair dark brown eyes and she was the tallest and she was also sassy most of the time, she was super excited too" OMG here he comes!!" I turn around to see Max the hottest guy in school he asked me "I've liked you for awhile and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me?" I was so excited he asked me ME!! "YES!!" I screamed! I thought this day couldn't get any perfect I had the greatest friends and the sweetest and hottest boyfriend in school, but before you know it my day turned around when I heard "Is Katie brown here?" When I looked I saw it was two men dressed in all white. Frowning and Confused, while saying "yeah, that's me?" The two men came and started to drag me out. Everyone in the class shocked and scared. everyone started to yell "Let go of her!!" I started crying and screaming they knocked me out because of my screaming.. before I was knocked a girl stand there waving and smiling toward me goodbye.