I'm begging you!

I woke up from someone kicking me. It was one of the guys who worked here wearing all white. He said "some people are here to see you." Could that be my family or friends? Will I be able to leave? I followed him into a room were I saw my family and friends. I started to cry, I ran up to them and said "I'm not supposed to be here" I hugged all of them for coming. "Please take me home.." they said "we are we just need-" I cut them off by me screaming it was that little girl again! She was standing behind my mother about to snap her neck. When they asked what's wrong I screamed "SHES GOING TO KILL YOU!" Everyone jumped back scared. I could hear my mom say "I think she needs to stay here longer." My Dad agreed with her. Then the little girl disappeared with a creepy smile on her face I could hear a whisper saying "I will be back." I screamed in frustration "Please let me go, I can't stay here.." they said I must stay. I nodded yes, because if I did anything else they would keep me here longer. Everyone started to leave except max. He said "I know your not crazy, but we should take a break, but after this we can get back together." I cried, what had my life turned to? Maybe I'm supposed to be here, or maybe not. Two men came and dragged me back to my room, it reminded me when this all started. Mrs.smith came in, she was here for consuling. I told her about the little girl, and she said it was all in my head but I didn't believe her. All of the sudden I heard screams it was coming from another room. I saw the Little girl kill someone, as I looked back I could see a smile on mrs.smith face. Was mrs smith the one doing this? Is the little girl going to kill me next? I said "that was her that was the little girl I'm talking about!" She said "oh, that little girl?" She said with a creepy smile. "She helps us when people don't act how we want them to act." I yelled "SO YOU KILL THEM?!" I was shocked, what is this place?! I felt a sharp pain to the back of the head and I passed out.