Back home

I got to see my parents and friends again, and they were scared to see me this time, Mrs. Smith came with me to talk to them. I hugged all of them and begged them to take me home. They said "This time it was up to Mrs. Smith." I started to cry I thought I would never get out of here. When Mrs.smith came in she said "she can go home, if she still acts weird she will be forced to come back" all of family and friends were so happy that I was coming home! My tears stoped and thanked Mrs.smith for letting me go home. When we were walking out the door I saw the little girl, Bella I heard her whisper to me, "you will be back soon" A shiver went down my back, I can't go back. I asked my parents if they heard Bella, and they said no. They looked at each other,concerned. They asked "how was it like?" I didn't answer because I didn't want to ever think about it again, when I got home all of my family was there and friends. I was so happy I talked to all of them. My parents smiled that I was getting better but we brought out the cake, I saw Bella and I screamed "GET BELLA OUT OF HERE" every jumped back afraid. Bella smiled and disappeared. When everyone left, my parents sat down with me and said "If your not better by tomorrow night, you will be going back." I cried, I can't go back my mom hugged me and told me "this is what's best for you, we want you to get better, because we care." I screamed "If you cared you wouldn't make me go!" I cried myself to sleep in my mothers arms. When I woke up I was in my bed, someone brought me up here. I came down stairs and my breakfast was already made, and my parents sitting there. They kissed me and asked" how was your sleep?" I said it was good it was a lot better then what was at that place. We all laughed and I heard a strange laugh too I asked my parents if they heard that, and they said no they look worried, Bella was standard behind them holding a knife I yelled "Turn around there she is!" They turned around and Bella was already gone. Then there was silence, my parents were whispering to each other, and then they finally broke the silence, "Your going back" I cried I didn't want to go back this has to be a nightmare I can't wake up from. Bella said "welcome back" before I ran upstairs and packed my bags. I looked out the window to see Mrs.smith and the two men I keep seeing waiting for me. I went down stairs and told my parents goodbye. Back to where I hated the most, the insane asylum.